Malady

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osmodius

Member

03-26-2010

Malady is ok on any champion. At end game. During the laning/harassing phase, you want straight damage and a bit of lifesteal.

Once you get into team fights, you can focus on dealing damage over time, so you can start getting more lifesteal and attack speed.

I wouldn't use it on Udyr, simply because he is melee. Give it to a ranged who can put down the debuff faster.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torwulf

Senior Member

03-26-2010

Ok... First of all, I would like to apologise. I lost my temper and did indeed use racism as an insult, and for that I am sorry.

However, insulting someone and flaming them simply because you disagree with their point of view is in my opinion simply not fair or reasonable. I find terms such as 'troll', 'stfu', and '****' extremely offensive and would appreciate it if you would refrain from using them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyrondak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torwulf View Post
Fine. Here we go again...

My enemy runs out and is exposed for 1.00 seconds.

If I have:

2.00 Atk Spd
50 Dmg

...then in that 1 second I will hit them twice for 50 damage each time, totalling 100 damage.

If I have:

1.00 Atk Spd
100 Dmg

...then in that 1 second I will hit them once for 100 damage, totalling 100 damage.


See? Do people get it now?
This is such flawed logic. You basically said 50 dmg = 100% atk speed. You can't compare things that aren't of equal gold value.

50 dmg = 1850 gold
100% atk speed = 2x Recurve Bow + Dagger + 5% more = 2520 gold + 5% = 2650

Furthermore, this is even more flawed because you assume 1.00 attack speed. Realistically you start with like 0.65 attack speed and maybe it increases to 0.75 by lvl 6, so your time argument is null.

Now if you look at the flip side of things, say you have 300 damage. Getting 50% attack speed is now kind of like getting 150 dmg, meaning it is a lot cheaper to boost your overall dps by getting attack speed. I will not go so far as to say that 150 dmg = 50% atk speed though. Given equal dps increases, attack damage will always be better than attack speed. Attack speed won't matter unless you hit your opponent consecutively, and people run away. Noone will just sit there and let you attack them.

See? Do you get it now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torwulf View Post
Ok... First of all, I would like to apologise. I lost my temper and did indeed use racism as an insult, and for that I am sorry.

However, insulting someone and flaming them simply because you disagree with their point of view is in my opinion simply not fair or reasonable. I find terms such as 'troll', 'stfu', and '****' extremely offensive and would appreciate it if you would refrain from using them.
how bout you both shut tha **** up..

this thread is for lolling at idiots that use malady, not to have cat fights.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrondak View Post
This is such flawed logic. You basically said 50 dmg = 100% atk speed. You can't compare things that aren't of equal gold value.

50 dmg = 1850 gold
100% atk speed = 2x Recurve Bow + Dagger + 5% more = 2520 gold + 5% = 2650

Furthermore, this is even more flawed because you assume 1.00 attack speed. Realistically you start with like 0.65 attack speed and maybe it increases to 0.75 by lvl 6, so your time argument is null.

Now if you look at the flip side of things, say you have 300 damage. Getting 50% attack speed is now kind of like getting 150 dmg, meaning it is a lot cheaper to boost your overall dps by getting attack speed. I will not go so far as to say that 150 dmg = 50% atk speed though. Given equal dps increases, attack damage will always be better than attack speed. Attack speed won't matter unless you hit your opponent consecutively, and people run away. Noone will just sit there and let you attack them.

See? Do you get it now?
All of it is moot since AP is better anyway. GO AP!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
All of it is moot since AP is better anyway. GO AP!!!!!!
what is the point of this post? i mean seriously, you just wrote a guide about an AD champ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post
what is the point of this post? i mean seriously, you just wrote a guide about an AD champ...
I couldn't think of anything witty to say and I'm trying to procrastinate studying for my genetics test in 12 hours


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkeetSkeetSkeet

Senior Member

03-26-2010

Considering I start out at .811 at level 1 with my runes I will continue to rush it to help with farming, lifesteal, and an extra DoT on heroes. BTW level 6 with 2500 gold I'm attacking 1.5 a second and making your carry blue pill repeatedly, because he listened to tards like you and rushed a BFSword. Not only that it makes my Starks even more awesome when I get it late game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

03-26-2010

Do you change their diapers often?
What diapers you say?
The diapers on the mouthbreathing ******s you play against who let you take advantage of your attack speed early game by standing still and letting you hit them more than once during the laning phase.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eppa

Senior Member

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaOven View Post
Considering I start out at .811 at level 1 with my runes I will continue to rush it to help with farming, lifesteal, and an extra DoT on heroes. BTW level 6 with 2500 gold I'm attacking 1.5 a second and making your carry blue pill repeatedly, because he listened to tards like you and rushed a BFSword. Not only that it makes my Starks even more awesome when I get it late game.
Vampire sceptre and maladys life steal isn't much of difference.

I'm guessing you auto attacking and hope to get creep kills. The thing is what you should be doing is last hitting making the money gained the same.

Have you looked at the stats?

even if you want the attacks speed and lifesteal why not go recurved bow and vamp scepter. Arpen is way to cheaply itemized in this game. To miss out on a LW mid game --> late game is bad.

What it basically come down to is that people want to finish their items. Raw items have the best raw stats if the passive isn't good (Like malady) its not worth to make the item

Also malady has no dot.


1234567 ... 10