Loading Screen Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkCornor

06-04-2011

So i was sitting and waiting for my battle to begin, staring at my team's blue lines to get full at 100%. The Loading Screen. And i thought if maybe Riot could add something for the players to do. Doesn't have to be anything complicated, just anything so that the players doesen't... you know.... get bored.... waiting.
So while the game loads you could look at your champion dancing? or maybe make a chat room? some preparations before game starts?

Come with suggestions what you think should be added. And maybe if we lucky Riot Games will consider putting something there =)

AnAngryBigbird

06-04-2011

a chat room during the loading screen would be awesome

DaejinTye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

Chat would be the nest thing to add. Has uses to solve boredom, and allows you to act like you're in a strategy meeting.

Though, I'm a solo-queue, so it'd be more like, "Omfg! 56k dial-up users!" than "Gank their jungler at blue at start. Also, ward red."

Ahhh... The downs of solo-queue...

edlebest

07-11-2011

Maybe you could watch the champions info. Like stats and all so you know what you are facing (im new so I dont know all the champs abilities)

Ocelot

07-11-2011

Yeah, i think a chat in the loading screen would be cool.

Pianissimo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Omg this. I'm tired of waiting for that one guy who has been on 40% for 2 minutes and everyone is on 100%. I was thinking of having a chat on the loading screen just today. I also support edlebest with the champion info, that would be a great idea.
Some other things I could suggest would be tips/hints, overview of the map, rundown of the objective of the game etc

Beaumains

07-12-2011

Honestly, I've rarely had a problem w/ boredom; can't remember more than one instance that I thought the game took more than 5 mins to load (which isn't unbearably long). However, I regularly use the time to review my builds & skilling order, adjusting if necessary for the enemy team comp (e.g. do I need to last-minute jury-rig a Banshee's into my build?). This may not be relevant for newer players, if they tend to literally play only 1-2 champions, whereas I'm trying to develop my skill w/ 15+ champs.