tristana ability question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesXOXOXO432

03-25-2010

Hey I always used tristana but never ever used the explosive shot, E,cause I thought that if I use the ability E explosive shot that its damage would override my normal damge.

What I want to know is if you do rapid fire Q and attack a player then do ability explosive shot E will the speed increase stay and will YOUR damage say 100 + the explosive shots damage say 50 be added so it = 150 with the increased speed atack from rapid fire?

If so ive probaly missed out on hundreds of kills... I have like 350 kills 250 deaths 350 assits...

wildfire393

03-25-2010

Explosive Shot has two portions. The passive portion modifies your basic attacks such that killing shots cause the target to explode in an AOE.
The active portion is a targeted nuke that deals damage over time and prevents healing for its duration. It is not actually a modification to her normal Autoattack. I was confused about this as well the first time I played trist.

JamesXOXOXO432

03-25-2010

so technically tristanas explosive shot damage WILL be added to her default attack damage? And is added up?

Kommander Kush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-25-2010

Explosive shot is pretty much a farming ability, and a early harrassing skill...

I don't really understand what you're asking, but you should be getting it early on. It does damage over time when cast on the enemy, and the passive will turn killing blows into exploding killing blows which does the damage in an area around the corpse.

I AM FROM CANADA

03-25-2010

Explosive shot is soooo good early on, you should get at least 1 rank in it.