[Guide] Contemporary Cardmaster: The Benadryl Jackson Way

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benadryl Jackson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

Bumpin', 'cause I put this guide on Leaguecraft.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...0Jackson%20Way

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

Quote:
Benadryl has another question about the Bloodrazor thoguh, for those who can answer: It looks like a bloody Frankenstein fist, what the ****. Do you wear this thing like a glove? Is it strapped your belt like a grim totem? **** son, that is some crazy ****.
This, I got covered.

I'm thinking how it works is, there's some demon named Bloodrazor. Probably a gory-ass version of Frankenstein, but I digress- it got its claw torn out, probably by Doran because he's a ****. So then, your summoner cuts their own hand off, presumably through magic or whatever else have you, and sews it unto the arm socket.

Due to its demonic/magical properties, it locks into the flesh, then Twisted puts his glove back on and feels pretty **** badass. And there you go.

That or he eats it. Bet it tastes real ****ing good.

Iron Bible

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haelstrom View Post
This, I got covered.

I'm thinking how it works is, there's some demon named Bloodrazor. Probably a gory-ass version of Frankenstein, but I digress- it got its claw torn out, probably by Doran because he's a ****. So then, your summoner cuts their own hand off, presumably through magic or whatever else have you, and sews it unto the arm socket.

Due to its demonic/magical properties, it locks into the flesh, then Twisted puts his glove back on and feels pretty **** badass. And there you go.

That or he eats it. Bet it tastes real ****ing good.
This **** just got real.

also, regarding tiamat. I learned yesterday that the splash damage is not unique, and that after the second tiamat you're actually doing double damage, third triple, etc. This is ridiculous and seems like it must be a bug. However, if you found that the splash was of a worthwhile size, and confirmed that the splash isn't unique, then i think you'd have a worthwhile roflstomp item. i rarely need more than 3 AS items to get to a place where i'm dishing the pain, so 2 tiamats isn't ridiculous, given its price.

That all being said, I think I agree with your haiku. It's as wise as it is beautiful.

plasmatic

04-21-2010

I used to play alot of AP TF before the remake, but now I only play the Benadryl Jackson way. GL in the tourny

LiterallyAPanda

Recruiter

04-21-2010

With an emphasis on Zeal first, Phage as a necessary, and into Phantom Dancer with items like Madred's, Divine, etc., do you want to focus on the magic damage from Stacked Deck?

Benadryl Jackson

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuru Pandachi View Post
With an emphasis on Zeal first, Phage as a necessary, and into Phantom Dancer with items like Madred's, Divine, etc., do you want to focus on the magic damage from Stacked Deck?

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

ANDRETHEGOD

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuru Pandachi View Post
Zeal for movement speed + attack speed (it's great to gate near a runner, chase him and gold card the ******* :P)

Phage for slowing + hp

SotD to add damage to stacked deck and pwn jax

Isn't that right?

plasmatic

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDRETHEGOD View Post
Zeal for movement speed + attack speed (it's great to gate near a runner, chase him and gold card the ******* :P)

Phage for slowing + hp

SotD to add damage to stacked deck and pwn jax

Isn't that right?
I think what he's TRYING to ask is would it be more beneficial to have a hybrid TF (AS/AP) to make stacked deck do more damage. Rather than the AS/AD build Benadryl Jackson uses. Other than that I'm not sure what he meant either, although it doesn't look like he's come back to check for a response either way.

sonntaG

04-27-2010

Seeing that you are in the TT tourney i was curious to know your first item/build.

i have been going zerk treads, sword of the divine, malady, then zeal, phantom, if i can get that far.

So basically atk speed first then crit.

So would getting as much crit early on be more beneficial then getting more atk speed?

Again this is for TT.

I guess im starting to think that madreds isnt so great for TT because of its cost. Thinking zeal, boots(depending on team whatnot), tri force?,phantom, executioners sword thing? Erm yeaaahhh help me out hah.

Too many factors maybe, getting confused just thinking about it.

Throw me some Southern love Mr. Jackson

Thanks

Benadryl Jackson

04-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonntaG View Post
Seeing that you are in the TT tourney i was curious to know your first item/build.

i have been going zerk treads, sword of the divine, malady, then zeal, phantom, if i can get that far.

So basically atk speed first then crit.

So would getting as much crit early on be more beneficial then getting more atk speed?

Again this is for TT.

I guess im starting to think that madreds isnt so great for TT because of its cost. Thinking zeal, boots(depending on team whatnot), tri force?,phantom, executioners sword thing? Erm yeaaahhh help me out hah.

Too many factors maybe, getting confused just thinking about it.

Throw me some Southern love Mr. Jackson

Thanks

I wouldn't recommend Twisted Fate for the equally Twisted Treeline, but Benadryl Jackson supports his favorite champion.

You pretty much have to get a Doran's item first (I'd probably go Doran's shield) as the extra health is essential for the first part of the game. I still recommend getting Zeal asap, and in some cases I would even buy another Doran's item early on (a blade this time).

Phage is still a great item to get for the health and damage boost, but I would not recommend getting Tri-Force -- it takes too much time and the Sheen won't help you that much.

You could get a second Zeal, or start working on Phantom Dancer. Honestly, you have to use your own discretion. I've said before that TF often needs different item builds depending on who he's up against, and that is still true on Twisted Treeline. Use your best judgment, baby.