Sword of the Divine? What's that?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kommander Kush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-25-2010

I buy SoD automatically when i see Jax on the other team, and suggest it to my team mates, more then once if they continually die to Jax.

Wahtubee

03-25-2010

It's still affected by Blind. A miss is not a dodge.

Dr Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

This is my number one and first item on TF every game. No more exhaust problems, no more GC dodge.

Edit* I totally thought it worked against exhaust too?

malphismia

03-25-2010

Great with turret pushers. I use it on shaco sometimes, good with jungling, 200 dmg every 4th attack with my double, attack speed for turret pushing, can backdoor turrets with ease.

The only problem is that I don't find it useful in killing most champions. if you're hitting someone that many times to proc extra magic damage, you're not doing shaco right. the only champ shaco actually needs help against is jax, since ur autoattacking more bc of his passive health bonus and he is an OP *****

Dwight K Shrute

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Reaper View Post
Here is something that most people never realize...

Master Yi + Highlander + Wuju Style + Sword of Divine = Garunteed Kill
ya, master yi is a guaranteed kill

Riot aBhorsen

eSports Coordinator

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohariel View Post
The only reason I don't use it is because I have a seriously hard time remembering to use the Active abilities on my items. Same reason I have to deliberately remind myself to use the nuke on Deathfire Grasp. Just doesn't come naturally.
Just checking, are you aware of your inventory items being key binded to the number keys?

If you've played FPS at all, Have SotD in slot number 2 and treat it as BOOM press 2 to reload.

Riot aBhorsen

eSports Coordinator

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Troll View Post
This is my number one and first item on TF every game. No more exhaust problems, no more GC dodge.

Edit* I totally thought it worked against exhaust too?
SotD + Guinsoo's = Legendary combo on TF.

Blixa Bargeld

Recruiter

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight K Shrute View Post
ya, master yi is a guaranteed kill
Good one! I actually laughed out loud

At the OP, I don't know, I see many people using it (especially against Jaxes) and on a number of naturally high AS heroes lately.

I think most of the people alre well aware of this usefull items.

And I also think that the active effect should last longer (even at the potential longer cooldown cost), that would be very nice.

CarlSagansCosmos

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBhorsenn View Post
Just checking, are you aware of your inventory items being key binded to the number keys?

If you've played FPS at all, Have SotD in slot number 2 and treat it as BOOM press 2 to reload.
I learned something today.