Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Vayne – The Flexible Assassin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eledhan

08-10-2011

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
have you tried frozen mallet instead of warmog's? you might like it much more.

If it weren't for the fact that Vayne doesn't really need the slow, this would be a great item on her. However, the cost of adding the slow is just so high, that I feel it's not worth it on a champ that has built in chasing.

Eledhan

08-10-2011

Quote:
trivialpursuit1:
No, I much prefer Warmog's its cheaper, has more absolute health and health regen.

And Eled thanks, for your response. I've decided to get giant's belt in lane phase and upgrade to Mog's in mid-game.

the other question is why don't you include Phantom Dancer as a core item for Vayne?

If you're referring to my core items for each build, those are based on the total cost of the items listed...

There's simply not enough gold left over to add PD to the IE build and still have a fair comparison between the builds.

PD is included in the item list, though.

Valithin

09-30-2011

I read a lot of champion guides, and this is among the most well written and thought out guides of any I've seen. I'm so impressed I just needed to comment.

Eledhan

09-30-2011

Quote:
Valithin:
I read a lot of champion guides, and this is among the most well written and thought out guides of any I've seen. I'm so impressed I just needed to comment.

Why thanks!

If you enjoyed this, then you will greatly enjoy my Udyr and Ashe guides as well...

I really appreciate the compliment!