Lee Sin - Which order to level skills in?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maengsk

06-03-2011

I've played probably around 25 games as Lee Sin this week and have been very successful throughout. I've never used the double tempest bug, so the change yesterday did not affect me at all.

I read through some guides and always maxed E, then W, then Q. (I've been jungling). It just hit me that those guides were probably for the double tempest bug.

So now, I'm thinking... is it worth it to max Q rather than E? It would mean less damage in early teamfights but more damage to a single target.

Normally, I'd just change my skilling order and test it out but I've only lost 5-6 games out of those 25 my maxing e first, so I'd rather get a second opinion. (I've gotten lucky with teammates in a lot of those games, but still. I don't want to fix something that isn't broken)

Fflarn

06-03-2011

Still E, puts damage on all the creeps at once, and more importantly it's second use debuffs their attack speed, which means Lee is taking less damage.

Prometheius

06-03-2011

E all the way.

Logios

06-03-2011

You can still use the E glitch on US servers right? If so definitely level E first.

Pig Magus

06-03-2011

The E glitch has sadly been fixed.

YcKat

06-03-2011

If your jungling, I think E is the best way to go.

Laning (Hopefully Solo) though, I would follow Coobie's Skill Leveling.
Q and W maxed first. R Whenever. Not a single point in E until lvl 13. Or your against a really good carry and need the slowing of AS.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2011

I jungle Lee Sin, and you only need a single point in E to jungle with him even after the bug fix. The fact of the matter is, you shouldn't still be in the jungle for long after you hit level 5/6, and having a higher level Q/W will be more important to your ganks/teamfights than a slightly more powerful E. When I jungle, I level my skills in this order: W, E, W, Q, Q, R, then R>Q>W>E. E is pretty much only used for the debuff against auto-attack champions or to chase runners, so you don't need more than one point in it early on.

Loheim

06-03-2011

Q, W, Q, E, Q, R

Use to poke them and if you can double poke and w back to a minion/teammate. The E is for the easier escape or to finish them off.

Pig Magus

06-03-2011

For Jungle I like
E -> W -> Q
Then R>E>W>Q. Like Irelia's, I feel the Q is just to get to the fight and the occasional nuke.