Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

We're loosening the beta NDA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
09-01-2009

Finally.

IamStupid

09-01-2009

Can i use some of fanart or riot-developed wallpapers etc. to create something kinda fan-site of LoL:CoF?
Sry, miss it -_-;

lapalm

09-01-2009

Nice, time to share the love.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

09-01-2009

Quote:
Can i use some of fanart or riot-developed wallpapers etc. to create something kinda fan-site of LoL:CoF?

Yes

MaximalBeast

09-01-2009

Quote:
eXes:
There were some of such posts already, they got killed by "NEED BETA KEY !!!!oneone" threads.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is probably why they are closing the non-beta forum. Rarely do any productive threads come out of it anymore.

kazinova

09-02-2009

http://www.therumblepack.com/2009/09/02/episode-103-ginormous-jusdefication/

Discussed LoL at the end of the podcast. If any of the dev team wants to skype while playing a round with the podcast members let me know @ [email]kaz@therumblepack.com[/email]

The Senate

Recruiter

09-02-2009

Does this mean that the lol wiki can actually be updated with intelligent number-based information? Instead of regurgitating http://www.leagueoflegends.com information, it would make a nice fat index of LoL information of all types.

MrCygnus

09-02-2009

I will talk about this in my next audio podcast at WCreplays.com for all those DoTa fans out there : )

-Mr.Cygnus

Medianik

09-02-2009

When can we make videos

Jimi

09-02-2009

Quote:
The Senate:
Does this mean that the lol wiki can actually be updated with intelligent number-based information? Instead of regurgitating www.leagueoflegends.com (http://www.leagueoflegends.com) information, it would make a nice fat index of LoL information of all types.

Good question.

It WOULD make a nice fat index of LoL information and as I can see from the updated NDA we were allowed to do just that

Let's get to work!