Why has this game been released?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoRiLLaH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-03-2011

One of the most annoying bugs for me is MF's debuff bug.

For those of you who don't know, she retains the animations of debuffs(ie. ignite's flames, Akali's Mark of Assassin, etc.) if she dies with them on.

It makes her look like an STD infested *****.

lolakai

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartMilfsX View Post
Read it, don't see it.

Perhaps you'd care to quote?

Aivoo

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threads View Post
Why not?
Because, shut up.

I'm agree with topic starter - all small bugs "bug" me more than one-two big. there is a plenty of thing that must be fixed in this game. Still... i think all games have their little "something" that we don't like cause its broken. Even offline games have those, but we don't post about them more often, cause we just skip them and continue playing. MMO games hard to manage with balance or right utility. Cause people arent perfect, they can't predict all things in one step before release. Thats why there is a bug report forum out there.
IN OTHER hands... Riots start making money more than they bringing good stuff to this game. Sadly, but all people want big cash. No exception... well except dead people. They just don't care anymore. bew hew and stuff.

TyrantWD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2011

Little bugs and hitbox issues exist en mass in just about every game, including a lot of AAA titles.

Going on the OP's logic, no game should have ever been released to the public.

Crs Xpecial

Recruiter

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFortune View Post
This is part of the problem, and why I keep mentioning "inconsistencies". I can't get used to something that seems to have so much variation.
This I definitely agree with. Brand's Q doesn't go a pixel beyond the casting circle, while Kennen's Q extends quite a bit further.

Quote:
Guaranteed for Udyr & Vayne, only one I'm iffy on is Siphon Strike, but I'm fairly sure that it does break Banshee's. I would have tested it, but LoL is down.
I'm fairly positive that Siphon Strike doesn't break it. Vayne's Tumble doesn't break it, but Silver Bolts does, just throwing that out there.

Quote:
Phoenix Stance's 3rd attack is the one that breaks it, but all 4 skills have the same effect (damage applying to your next attack), so why does it block two, but not the others?
Tiger Stance gives a DoT which I'm fairly positive breaks banshee's

Bear Stance stuns, definitely breaks banshee's

Turtle Stance gives a shield, doesn't break banshee's since it doesn't do anything offensively.

Phoenix Stance gives a passive AoE, obviously that doesn't break banshee's.

In terms of Banshee's popping, I think it's fairly consistent.

Random H

06-03-2011

#8 is the only one I agree with.

xFortune

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpecial View Post
This I definitely agree with. Brand's Q doesn't go a pixel beyond the casting circle, while Kennen's Q extends quite a bit further.

I'm fairly positive that Siphon Strike doesn't break it. Vayne's Tumble doesn't break it, but Silver Bolts does, just throwing that out there.

Tiger Stance gives a DoT which I'm fairly positive breaks banshee's

Bear Stance stuns, definitely breaks banshee's

Turtle Stance gives a shield, doesn't break banshee's since it doesn't do anything offensively.

Phoenix Stance gives a passive AoE, obviously that doesn't break banshee's.

In terms of Banshee's popping, I think it's fairly consistent.
I meant all 4 skills in question (SS, Tumble, Tiger, Phoenix proc), not all 4 of Udyr's skills.

As of March, Banshee's does block Siphoning Strike:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=550672
Although his list also says Tiger Stance is blocked, so I don't know if maybe Tiger is just bugged.

100% guarantee that Tiger Stance doesn't pop Banshee's, as of last week. Udyr is my "main"/strongest champ and I've played him a lot in the past couple months.
Phoenix's AoE doesn't break it, but the on-hit every 3 attacks does.

It's annoying that I can't Tiger to break Banshee's, then Bear to stun. I have to pop Phoenix and attack 3 times to break Banshee's, then Bear. I could see why it's like that (breaking Banshee's so easily could be OP on a stunbot like Udyr), but then why does Nasus' Q break it, when he has arguably one of the best single-target slows in the game?

Generally though, yes, Banshee's is pretty consistent, which is why it was a small sub-point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantWD View Post
Little bugs and hitbox issues exist en mass in just about every game, including a lot of AAA titles.

Going on the OP's logic, no game should have ever been released to the public.
I hardly consider most of my points little. Hitbox issues, yes, but not to the extent of League. Only game that I can say compares as far as hitbox issues go is TF2, and League is less consistent imo.

Frege

06-03-2011

This post is ridiculous. You are talking about a tremendously complex game that has a constantly changing set of variables that is played online by tens of thousands of people at all hours of almost every day. You're also talking about a game that has multiple facets being worked on and changed by huge teams of people constantly.

There are going to be some bugs. There are going to be some inconsistencies. Expecting there not to be is totally absurd. Even if Riot was able to fix every single bug that exists now, new ones would be created as the game evolves. There are no comparative games that are bug-free and have all of the features you want, and your expecting this kind of perfection is naive, entitled and childish,

If you don't like how the game is, don't play it. It's not like Riot is just sitting around on their asses right now thinking "herp derp I wonder what's on TV" and your QQ thread is going to make them realize how much work they should be doing. Gtfo.

Snowy Poro

06-03-2011

Some of those bugs I've seen, (Such as the hit box, and the spells not casting ect.) but it's very rare when they do happen (at least for me). Now that being said, they're still there, and they need to be fixed regardless.

Khrin

06-03-2011

I read this on my galaxy tab whiles pooping. I have to say i agree with most of it.