Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why has this game been released?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adac

06-06-2011

Quote:
GoRiLLaH:
One of the most annoying bugs for me is MF's debuff bug.

For those of you who don't know, she retains the animations of debuffs(ie. ignite's flames, Akali's Mark of Assassin, etc.) if she dies with them on.

It makes her look like an STD infested *****.

It's just MF? I've recently seen a Yi and I think a Swain who kept Ignite particles on them the whole game after they died while ignited.

Chien Po

06-06-2011

Quote:
SurrealSilence:
One; Long rage post is long.

Two: There are plenty of games that are buggier. Ever played CoD4? I shouldn't be able to shoot someone through a wall. Nor should I be able to knife someone and have it go through their head just to have them turn and knife me.

This game is large and there is a lot of room for error, you can't make a game with as much coding as this perfect. Every game has bugs and the room for error in this game is consistently larger than in other games. Despite the fact that this game is smaller, it has much more complex coding than many would be believe.

Despite it being on flat ground, you have to calculate the ground height and you have to set the abilities at the proper height otherwise you get glitches like Pantheon's ult circle not appearing(i had to deal with this for months) and others.

A game can not be perfect, and league of legends is no exception, and with the high room for bug and the fact that they fix them consistently and new ones pop up, it's common sense to realize that they work hard.

Don't try to blame Riot that a game has bugs, everything has bugs, even people, and you have no right to judge if a game is ready to be released or not.

Study facts more before you decide to make a rage post based on opinions. It may help you.

: I've never had an issue with "Quick cast." Abilities have always cast instantly for me unless they are channeled or if I am having lag, which is mostly contributed to from my computer, not the game.

: I've never had an issue reconnecting unless it is a widespread server issue.

: Popups show on my screen, maybe it's just you.

: Turrets have always seemed to aggro properly for me, maybe you're just having some severe lag issues.

: Players who play league competitively know they can thrive easily, unlike yourself. Take your rage somewhere else?

: You can not be seen in these gaps. Brush block everything on the other sides.

: Knock up bugs happen very rarely.

: I very rarely have issues.

Actually I don't call having 2 maps large. Plz play the game first then post your rage.

This guy has a very good point, espically about the bushes. God ****, riot fix, then champ.

Chien Po

06-06-2011

Quote:
Adac27:
It's just MF? I've recently seen a Yi and I think a Swain who kept Ignite particles on them the whole game after they died while ignited.

This bug was actually pretty cool lol. I was a RAmmis Saiyan xD

The Hub

06-06-2011

None of those bugs would stop a game from being released. Not sure why it should stop this one.

Kenfrot

06-06-2011

Nerf rage forgiven, I express the same opinion on a lot of these issues, but I think it's still worth it because of the unique gaming experience. BETA FTW