Why has this game been released?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Private Riem

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threads View Post
I counter your wall of text with two words.

Why not?
Read the OP?

CipherSol

06-03-2011

A company releasing a video game? The nerve!

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2011

A bit too big for me to read, but I never got the getting hit when behind minions thing.

I have hit people who are seemingly hiding behind minions, but that's when I aim for the hole in the minion wall. I wouldn't claim that I know that it does not exist though, but I have been playing since open beta.

I never see the people getting stunned on no terrain (for Poppy and Vayne) before. Are you sure they were stunned, and not just forgot to click afterward? Displacement effect still mini-stun you while you are being moved. A lot of times, your action would be canceled, and you will just stand there if you don't click/etc afterward.

I know there are still a lot of bugs, some of which are likely to be the fault of the engine and simply cannot be fixed (skills getting locked, model substitution glitching up--like Nidalee transform->cast bug). Overall I think it's pretty decently solid game in my nooby opinion anyway.

Lulwy

06-03-2011

If this is the buggiest thing you've ever seen I highly question your experience, as far worse exists and has existed.

Hell, in DotA, they had a funny name for bugs and glitches. Traditionally they were called "features".

MajorKite

06-03-2011

The bush and hitbox issues are in the engine core and would most likely require an entire rewrite. The tower aggro can be weird sometimes and I'm not sure if its working as intended or not. Everything else is present but I am so used to it by now I can work around it. The short answer is that Riot has a rather small team that works on the code, and while the game IS very buggy, it is functional. Most of the time anyway.

Mísanthropic

06-03-2011

tl;dr, tbh...

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFortune View Post
No game is buggier, in my experience, even alpha and beta trials, which is the point of my post. It's not that the game has bugs, it's that it's buggier than games that haven't even been released yet.
No. It's not. I've played a lot of games and trust me. It's not.

Ogaflow

06-03-2011

I must say it is refreshing to see threads like this, but it is also a duh to see Riot fanboys downvote the thread for no good reason. Here is a tip to all of you Riot lovers, if you love this game so much then stop downvoting constructive threads like this so Riot can see them and fix them. Unless you are so delusional that you actually want this game to be full of bugs.

TL;DR Because there are people who sadly need it, +1 to OP for a constructive thread -1 to idiot fanboys who see this as an attack on Riot.

Greasy Pillow

06-03-2011

i agree that there are alot of issues that should of been fixed...i mean maybe spend 2week on only bugs/glitches rather than a new champ or balance issues

xFortune

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurrealSilence View Post
No. It's not. I've played a lot of games and trust me. It's not.
So have I. I didn't say it's buggier than all pre-release games, just that it is buggier than any pre-release game or software I have personally used.

12345612 ... 25