Some Shen Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DatWubWub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

Having played Shen, I love him. Hes my new main and hes great at controlling all aspects of the game I even carry with him. I go full Defensive tree and I use flash and ignite. Ignite is great added dps and it helps with early kills. I Get Dorans Shield - Ninja tabi - Phage - Leviathan - Frozen Mallet - Aegis of Legion(optional) . I max vorpal blade out and Dash, Q and E, and i continue that trend. Then i get the Ult whenever i can. Vorpal blade does some decent damage and its spammable. It also heals you when your attacking. Dash is great since it has a taunt effect which can be used like a stun to get a kill and its great if you play defensive around a turret. Ki strike shens passive gives him enough bonus attack damage to carry. And with leviathan you will be hitting hard. His ult can be used anywhere on the map on a friendly champ and Its great for controlling fights and ganking. Its a freaking teleport! I usually have a team mate bait someone in and then i ult on them and gank. Dash can be used through some walls so its helpful but it doesnt always work. Remember when dashing you must dash through the champion and collide. Dash also is an Aoe taunt which makes it sicker.

Jimmyjames

03-25-2010

Yeah man. So. you use 9 points in Support tree? or ful full defence?
Also, hes got kinda bad MR, do you get Banshees Veil?

DatWubWub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

You can use the 9 in support recently I have been using it offensively. Either one works. MR Runes can be helpful. Banshees is what i would replace Aegis of Legion with. I have had around 5k hp the last couple of games, mages arent too bad. Im getting leviathan maxed out becuz u really should die with him and that helps with the mages. Dash is great for escaping and so is his ult. Flash is there too. im rocking hp/attack speed/cd reduction runes atm. With ki strike the added 20% attack speed is really helpful.