[GUIDE] Razor-Tiamat Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peeble

Junior Member

03-25-2010

Here is my Twitch guide that lets me get triple kills under the right conditions.

Masteries:
9/0/21, getting attack speed, exp gain, buff duration, move speed

Runes: (other runes work fine too, but don't go armor pen because you're attacking creeps)
Red - Attack Speed
Yellow - Attack Speed
Blue - Attack Speed
Quints - Attack Speed

Skill Priority
1. Spray and Pray - It makes you attack faster and hit multiple targets
2. Ambush - max this for high attack speed
3. Expunge - max this for high damage
4. Slow - Get one rank of this early but don't add ranks till late

Item Build
1. Get a Rejuv Bead and Fairie Charm
2. Boots
3. Madred's Razor
4. Upgrade Bead + Charm into Tiamat
5. Upgrade boots into Boots of Mobility
6. Buy a lifesteal scepter
6. Second Tiamat
7. Malady
8. Tiamat

Your final build looks like this:
1. Boots of Mobility
2. Madred's Razor
3. Malady
4. Tiamat
5. Tiamat
6. Tiamat

For a total cost of (1000 + 1000 + 2000 + 2200x3 = 10000) This is completely doable in a real game, and if the game goes longer, sell something to buy real items like IE.


Early Game:
Kill creepers with your last hit attack but don't auto attack, harass the enemy. By level 3 you have each of your skills and you might be able to get a kill with your laning partner. If you're mid then just keep farming. Once you have a madred's razor, you'll want to start attacking creeps constantly because you'll get a ton of kills.

Mid Game:
Once you have boots of mobility, make sure to kill jungle creeps occasionally - with ambush and razor you'll bring down golem and lizard like they were already dead. Continue to gank and farm like you always would.

Late Game:
Find a group of 2-4 enemy heroes who are intermixed with a group of creeps. Hopefully they are standing in a line and very close together. Ambush, Attack a creep then spray and pray. If they're positioned right, 15% of the time you'll do an extra 500 damage to each creep and splash between 50% and 150% of that around each creep you hit. You'll get a few attacks in. Either you got lucky once or twice or you'll have to run away. Either flash+ghost away or finish off the enemies. The best I've gotten is a triple kill because one of my gay teammates wanted to help me cleanup the runners.

This requires you to understand positioning using a line attack. It may not work in high ELO, but the advantage of stacking Tiamats and attacking creeps instead of enemies is that you get 100% armor pen, attacks cannot be dodged, you get 15% chance to do 500 extra damage (effectively adding +80 damage per hit but its better because its burst).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DA

Senior Member

03-25-2010

I disagree.

Just no.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xahhfink6

Senior Member

03-25-2010

If I'm not mistaken, Madred's bloodrazer still applies the madred's razor passive... why not upgrade to that rather than buying malady? If you are going for attack speed, that, and/or last whisper seems like it will help your damage a lot more


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melph

Senior Member

03-25-2010

I think some people don't realise that with just Ambush + Spray and Pray you get maximum attack speed with twitch.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarpati

Senior Member

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xahhfink6 View Post
If I'm not mistaken, Madred's bloodrazer still applies the madred's razor passive... why not upgrade to that rather than buying malady? If you are going for attack speed, that, and/or last whisper seems like it will help your damage a lot more
It doesn't, but the extra damage makes up for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMadmageX View Post
I think some people don't realise that with just Ambush + Spray and Pray you get maximum attack speed with twitch.
Malady is still good. With Spray and Pray, you can apply it to most of the opposition, greatly increasing your team's overall damage. And the IAS doesn't go to waste in ganks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wildfire393

Senior Member

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpati View Post
Malady is NEVER good.
Fixed that for you. Malady is a bad item and you should feel bad for considering it. Bloodthirster or Stark's Fervor is many times more effective.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DA

Senior Member

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
Fixed that for you. Malady is a bad item and you should feel bad for considering it. Bloodthirster or Stark's Fervor is many times more effective.

Yah, because comparing a low cost early game item to pricey mid-late game items is always a good idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
Fixed that for you. Malady is a bad item and you should feel bad for considering it. Bloodthirster or Stark's Fervor is many times more effective.
Stark's as a stealthy in mid-high elo games? What are you smoking? It's like a much more subtle version of Warwick's skill that says "HEY GAIZ I'M NEARBY!!!"