Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aura Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hafky

03-25-2010

Hello,

I've been playing LoL for about 2 months now and got around 200 games under my belt and I really like the game. Reading through forums and different websites I came across the aura builds, basically stacking things like Aegis of Legion, Emblem of Valour or was it Starks Favor?

Anyway, I have yet to try that kind of build and I was wondering if you guys had any idea if this is a viable build and if it was, which champions are the best suited for those. I thought about trying it with a tankish character, but I don't have Taric yet so I thought about Alistar or Nasus.

So what do you guys think? Any advice?

KaaaBLAMO

03-25-2010

Nasus is a good candidate because Stark's is a great item for him anyway (unlike Taric). The best is Sivir, though there's nothing tank-ish about her.

Kelin

03-25-2010

Quote:
Hafky:
Hello,

I've been playing LoL for about 2 months now and got around 200 games under my belt and I really like the game. Reading through forums and different websites I came across the aura builds, basically stacking things like Aegis of Legion, Emblem of Valour or was it Starks Favor?

Anyway, I have yet to try that kind of build and I was wondering if you guys had any idea if this is a viable build and if it was, which champions are the best suited for those. I thought about trying it with a tankish character, but I don't have Taric yet so I thought about Alistar or Nasus.

So what do you guys think? Any advice?

Typical aura carriers:
- Nasus (starks/aegis/soul shroud)
- Taric (aegis/Soul Shroud)
- Soraka (aegis/ Soul Shroud)
- Sivir (Starks)
- Allistar (soul shroud/aegis)

And starks can be carried by any dps hero ofcourse. Soul shroud is not as useful as the others but still mentioned for completeness. I personally like nasus a lot, versatile. My friend usually plays taric and the combination of him rushing aegis and me grabbing starks is near unbeatable (shatter + spirit fire + starks = awesome armor reduction).

Sivir rushing starks is awesome because starks + her ultimate near a dps hero is awesome.

Anyway, allistar is pure tank, nasus will be tank dps support. If you grab aegis you can do okay as a solo tank but you are better off having a real tank on your team and you go support tank.

Slide

03-25-2010

Here ya go bud, this guide is for Aura Sivir. The best Aura champ in the game. The thread explains a LOT of the how and why so I recommend reading the whole thing.

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=71506

Cheers!
QUICKSLIDE