Aura Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hafky

03-25-2010

Hello,

I've been playing LoL for about 2 months now and got around 200 games under my belt and I really like the game. Reading through forums and different websites I came across the aura builds, basically stacking things like Aegis of Legion, Emblem of Valour or was it Starks Favor?

Anyway, I have yet to try that kind of build and I was wondering if you guys had any idea if this is a viable build and if it was, which champions are the best suited for those. I thought about trying it with a tankish character, but I don't have Taric yet so I thought about Alistar or Nasus.

So what do you guys think? Any advice?

KaaaBLAMO

03-25-2010

Nasus is a good candidate because Stark's is a great item for him anyway (unlike Taric). The best is Sivir, though there's nothing tank-ish about her.

Kelin

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafky View Post
Hello,

I've been playing LoL for about 2 months now and got around 200 games under my belt and I really like the game. Reading through forums and different websites I came across the aura builds, basically stacking things like Aegis of Legion, Emblem of Valour or was it Starks Favor?

Anyway, I have yet to try that kind of build and I was wondering if you guys had any idea if this is a viable build and if it was, which champions are the best suited for those. I thought about trying it with a tankish character, but I don't have Taric yet so I thought about Alistar or Nasus.

So what do you guys think? Any advice?
Typical aura carriers:
- Nasus (starks/aegis/soul shroud)
- Taric (aegis/Soul Shroud)
- Soraka (aegis/ Soul Shroud)
- Sivir (Starks)
- Allistar (soul shroud/aegis)

And starks can be carried by any dps hero ofcourse. Soul shroud is not as useful as the others but still mentioned for completeness. I personally like nasus a lot, versatile. My friend usually plays taric and the combination of him rushing aegis and me grabbing starks is near unbeatable (shatter + spirit fire + starks = awesome armor reduction).

Sivir rushing starks is awesome because starks + her ultimate near a dps hero is awesome.

Anyway, allistar is pure tank, nasus will be tank dps support. If you grab aegis you can do okay as a solo tank but you are better off having a real tank on your team and you go support tank.

Slide

03-25-2010

Here ya go bud, this guide is for Aura Sivir. The best Aura champ in the game. The thread explains a LOT of the how and why so I recommend reading the whole thing.

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=71506

Cheers!
QUICKSLIDE