Question on Eve + Sunfire Capes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

03-25-2010

If hypothetically, an Eve player decided to go with Boots of Mobility + 5 Sun-fire capes.....Does that technically allow her to do 40 x 5 = 200 damage each second to all nearby enemy champions even if she is stealthed....? I mean, that just awesome!

Moopy

03-25-2010

i played dps veigar against a sunfire cape shaco once in a practice game just for the lolz.
Imagine 2x shaco's with each 5 sunfirecapes running around you :P

what the hey

03-25-2010

I've done this strategy in games before. Mind you just for fun games. Here is my experience. It takes a long time to get a sun-fire and unless the game goes over 45 minutes the most you will get is 2-3 maybe 4 if your lucky. It also gives away your location but on the good side you can wipe out all their creeps without having to do anything (great for getting gold). If the other team decides though to get oracles your fun is pretty much over. But if they don't I've had fun with 3 capes and running around their hero's and keeping them at bay cause they scatter when they realize your draining all their health. Then when they scatter you choose one to follow wait till they are at 1/4 health then stun then and kill them then go invisible again. So again is it a realistic strategy: NO, but it can be fun at times.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

03-25-2010

So having sunfires doesn't show? I mean you can't see the sunfire animation if the champ is stealthed?

Sinistral

03-25-2010

Stacking sunfire on Eve is a pubstomp strategy:

No on buys Wards, no one is smart enough to notice their HP is dropping, without any visible heroes to account for it.

Jman69

03-25-2010

I think it would be effective once you have boots of mobility and a couple sunfire capes. The problem though is how do you manage the first 20-30 minutes of the game?

They aren't cheap!

Der Cutze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBhorsenn View Post
So having sunfires doesn't show? I mean you can't see the sunfire animation if the champ is stealthed?
exactly. iirc sunfire doesnt even give a debuff icon (like e.g. abyssal scepter does)

only negative effect on you is that your boots of mobility will switch to MS2, since doing dmg with sunfire is "going into combat"

Silent Reaper

03-31-2010

Maybe getting your normal items and if you pwn alot early game for the first ~30 minutes or so, you can just sell all your items and just start stacking sunfire capes

Joebags

03-31-2010

you are correct sir. Its pretty **** fun and hilarious to play sunfire eve.

rEv3

03-31-2010

drop one sunfire and replace with atma's.