Server Issues: Unknown Error and Unable to Connect to PVP.Net and Login Queue Enabled

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

06-02-2011
3 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBleeze View Post
Nice, thanks for the update. I was wondering if there were support peeps out and about after office hours.
I can't just leave you guys hanging! We're dedicated to putting the extra hours in if it means being able to help more customers in a more timely fashion.

xazntigerxz

06-02-2011

Will these error messages affect my computer at all or is it an issue with the game?

Brentmeister

06-02-2011
4 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragmare View Post
So Brentmeister, did the servers go down because I logged on after 2 months to play and it couldn't handle me? or was this just a coincidence.
Are you related by blood to Jesse Perring? It could be related...

ShurpaDerp

06-02-2011

Thanks for the info. Sad that most people will go straight to making a thread before even reading this.. Or looking.. Or, you know, using general common sense.

JeffOwnz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-02-2011

My client crashed in the middle of the game after closing the error boxes. I can't log in now, so I think there is a problem with the servers. Someone else on the forums also wrote about this issue.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=808297

Supernatural

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2011

So I wait for over 9000, only to be informed that the servers are busy and I can't login. After waiting that long, couldn't you have told me earlier?

SKY Vulgar

06-02-2011

Thousands of us can't log in. Must bare with it and rage at pet cat for not being able to log into LoL. It's the cat's fault..

Experiencing "Unable to connect to PVP.Net".

There's always some sort of issues every single Tuesday after updates. Make the updates Tuesday and Weds = GG. Obviously you Riot noobs need more than 12 hours to update properly.

Brentmeister

06-02-2011
5 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xazntigerxz View Post
Will these error messages affect my computer at all or is it an issue with the game?
It is just a problem with the game. There won't be any lasting damage to your machine. The warnings simply have to do with connection problems with the server. Sorry if they seem more menacing than this.

zeusjuice

06-02-2011

Same problem, game crashed now I cant log in and finish the game.

ShurpaDerp

06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xazntigerxz View Post
For real? It's a server issue.. How could that.. You know what? Nevermind. Almost got trolled..

12345612 ... 24