Map Control Dream Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adorno

03-25-2010

Just idly wondering about how much fun this would be:

Twisted Fate
Shen
Pantheon
Teemo
Nidalee

You would ideally always know where everyone is, easily disrupt their jungling, be able to form a 3 person gank squad instantly anywhere, and be able to push outer lanes and potentially counter 5-man team group strategy by making them run back and forth. It would also be pretty functional as a 5-man, with solid ranged dps, and aoe crowd control w/tf and shen.

Snowmerdinger

03-25-2010

using this team premades they could probably wipe the floor in like what low elo? lol any other team with a decent tank + sokara would wipe the floor with you guys alll they have to do is kite to waste all the ultis and then your just waiting for your nexus to get roflstomped.

Adorno

03-25-2010

Yeah, not sure how it would go in high ELO. I'm blissfully mid-tier. ANd I can see it working there.

Based on the bit of playing I've done and the other feedback on forums, I think Shen is a good tank w/a perfectly good AOE initiate.

PackMan97

03-25-2010

I'd probably replace Teemo with Gangplank and Karthus.

This gives you three guys with global teleports and the other two with global ults that are nasty as all get out. No one is safe...you can push all lanes and TF/Pant/Sheen can be at any lane at any time with an assist from Gang and Karthus to help even the playing field.