Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sewn Chaos Orianna - in-game skin doesn't match splash art?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanadhi

06-02-2011

Does anyone else feel that the splash art for Sewn Chaos Orianna is a bit misleading when it comes to the actual in-game skin? When I first saw it I thought 'Wow that's an awesome skin, very Tim Burton-esque', but then in the game it's a whole other story. For one, her hair is bright pink when your'e led to think it's a darker purple, and the shoulders are a strange shade of green/turquoise that's leaning on the bright side again. The biggest peeve I have with the Sewn Chaos skin though is the ball, which appears more 'patched up' in the splash art and actually has some purple on it, but then the in-game ball looks like some green android and not 'sewn' at all. Overall, the art suggests something dark and creepy and incredibly enticing (the eyes especially), but then the in-game version is too bright and a little off in the colouring. Just my 2 cents.

Best Lolicon NA

06-02-2011

they actually showed the skins in the spotlight (surprising i know), did you not watch the spotlight before rushing to buy her?

Rheonix

Recruiter

06-02-2011

i noticed this too, i havent seen it in game myself but in some screenshots and it could definitely be improved on a little cuz the splash art for it is awesome

Xanadhi

06-02-2011

Quote:
Genocidest:
they actually showed the skins in the spotlight (surprising i know), did you not watch the spotlight before rushing to buy her?

I watched the spotlight before buying (I got the double bundle actually... I would've purchased the Gothic skin anyway, so it was still 'cheaper'). Still, I think the skin could be a lot better and I would love to use this skin as it is drawn in the splash art.

Akazonae

06-02-2011

I actually like the sewn's in game much better than the splash, but I would say it's not quite as obvious with how much pink (giggity) is on the in game model.