Sewn Chaos Orianna - in-game skin doesn't match splash art?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanadhi

06-02-2011

Does anyone else feel that the splash art for Sewn Chaos Orianna is a bit misleading when it comes to the actual in-game skin? When I first saw it I thought 'Wow that's an awesome skin, very Tim Burton-esque', but then in the game it's a whole other story. For one, her hair is bright pink when your'e led to think it's a darker purple, and the shoulders are a strange shade of green/turquoise that's leaning on the bright side again. The biggest peeve I have with the Sewn Chaos skin though is the ball, which appears more 'patched up' in the splash art and actually has some purple on it, but then the in-game ball looks like some green android and not 'sewn' at all. Overall, the art suggests something dark and creepy and incredibly enticing (the eyes especially), but then the in-game version is too bright and a little off in the colouring. Just my 2 cents.

Best Lolicon NA

06-02-2011

they actually showed the skins in the spotlight (surprising i know), did you not watch the spotlight before rushing to buy her?

Rheonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-02-2011

i noticed this too, i havent seen it in game myself but in some screenshots and it could definitely be improved on a little cuz the splash art for it is awesome

Xanadhi

06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocidest View Post
they actually showed the skins in the spotlight (surprising i know), did you not watch the spotlight before rushing to buy her?
I watched the spotlight before buying (I got the double bundle actually... I would've purchased the Gothic skin anyway, so it was still 'cheaper'). Still, I think the skin could be a lot better and I would love to use this skin as it is drawn in the splash art.

Akazonae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2011

I actually like the sewn's in game much better than the splash, but I would say it's not quite as obvious with how much pink (giggity) is on the in game model.