Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Summoner Icons?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amitybeast

06-02-2011

No one ever bothers to ask for new summoner icons so I have a suggestion. The icons that are used in champion selection to pick your desired champion, should also be available to use as a summoner icon! It would add plenty more variety to the list of summoner icons that are currently available. Lets get enough views and Thumbs up so Riot can look at this because players appreciate even the small things in League of Legends.

I will also update this thread with summoner icons of my own if I get enough feedback! I know no one probably cares about summoner icons because it doesnt have much to do with the game itself but it would be a great addition that allows players to customize their profile with their favorite champion.

Spartaan

06-02-2011

It's not hard to get forum icons, but Riot doesn't do it either.

Amitybeast

06-02-2011

Quote:
Spartaan:
It's not hard to get forum icons, but Riot doesn't do it either.

Exactly but Riot is too into Champions and lore rather than forums and new maps.

Beelzenic

06-02-2011

Considering how much content LoL has right now, I wouldn't be offended if riot just stopped making champions and such to make some skins and add flavor features such as these.

->wtb commando lux, reds. You know you want it to.

SaberAphesan

06-02-2011

This is a great suggestion, riot needs to keep something like this in mind.

Amitybeast

06-02-2011

Quote:
Beelzenic:
Considering how much content LoL has right now, I wouldn't be offended if riot just stopped making champions and such to make some skins and add flavor features such as these.

->wtb commando lux, reds. You know you want it to.

haha i totally agree with commando lux. i also would love to see a blitzcrank scorpion skin... GEETTT OVVVER HEEERE

Ponies Gonna Pwn

Recruiter

06-02-2011

I wish I could use my Adjudicator statue.

Amitybeast

06-02-2011

Quote:
Ponies Gonna Pwn:
I wish I could use my Adjudicator statue.

hahaha nice. if we could use custom icons too thatd be great. But of course nothing innappropriate

vGa Aroma

06-02-2011

great idea man i would love to see some custom icons. like something from ryze in the season 1 vid

Amitybeast

06-02-2011

Quote:
Shamwhohoo:
great idea man i would love to see some custom icons. like something from ryze in the season 1 vid

thats actually not a bad idea. even a picture from the final scene would work too