The Game doesn't appear the Login thing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soloon

06-02-2011

Ok, that happened after the new Patch launch. First the Update thing (that Loads the Update) was broke. Then I got it.

Now I can't Log in because after I click Play the Game do nothing. Doesn't appear the Login thing... can someone help?

SnafuFubar

06-02-2011

Couple of threads near the top about this now. No one has givin any useful information yet. We are all waiting for some wrenchmen or admins to wake up I guess.

HarryX

06-02-2011

Quote:
Ok, that happened after the new Patch launch. First the Update thing (that Loads the Update) was broke. Then I got it.

Now I can't Log in because after I click Play the Game do nothing. Doesn't appear the Login thing... can someone help?
i got the same problem. after the troubled update, when i start the game, the window with the "PLAY" button appears. But when i click on it this window disappears (like always did) and nothing happens then. the game should show a window where i put my login and password but this window doesn't appear.

does anyone know how to solve our problem?

p.s.: if i try to launch the game again, a message appears saying that the game is already running...

SnafuFubar

06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryX View Post
i got the same problem. after the troubled update, when i start the game, the window with the "PLAY" button appears. But when i click on it this window disappears (like always did) and nothing happens then. the game should show a window where i put my login and password but this window doesn't appear.

does anyone know how to solve our problem?

p.s.: if i try to launch the game again, a message appears saying that the game is already running...
Yeah LoL will stay running on your task manager if you open it and look is why you are getting the game already running message when you try to connect a second time. Seems a lot of people are having this issue now.

Soloon

06-02-2011

Sad. I hope they mend this fast. Thanks.

HarryX

06-02-2011

posting again just to say that i tried to reinstall the game and the problem persists. i think we'll have to wait for an answer by LoL support team. =/

repac

06-02-2011

i tiped in my pass and username but it say wrong username/password, then i wanted to change my pass (just to be sure my acc wasnt hacked because i am always loged in on this site with that acc) and guess what.. it said wrong password!!! -...- my acc is HACKED!!

HarryX

06-02-2011

but that's not the same problem as ours. we can't even type acc or password cause the game doesn't open the acc/pass window.

HaceCalor

06-02-2011

same problem =( i cant see the log screen =(

Soloon

06-02-2011

Only way is to wait for LoL's Support Team. But really, that makes the game a bit boring. You want to play and just can't because of a Bug.