Program Won't Open

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nalanthius

03-24-2010

Hi,

I just finished download LOL and installed it. However when I try to open the program nothing happens, no launch screen, no error message, nothing.

I run Windows 7 64 bit version.

Anyone know how to fix this?

a3n1ma

03-24-2010

Is the program still running on the background?

Press Control + Shift + Escape, go to the Processes tab, and check if the program is still there. Should be listed as lol.launcher.exe and lolclient.exe

You might have to end them and then try to start it again.

Trystn

04-12-2011

thanks so much! totally worked!

crashnburn771

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

hey, i fixed my problem that i had and it was the easiest thing ever .

What i did: i went Start > control panel > add/remove programs (at this time i just reformatted so if you just formatted you will most likely will have this problem) check to see if you have .NET framework 3.5.
If not download it and it should work.

BL00DYJOKER

08-25-2011

the page opens but when i put play it wont start

Drocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

I unplugged my computer in order to restart it and now only the logo pops for a second when i try to open LoL, any solutions anyone?

AgentCursez

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drocks View Post
I unplugged my computer in order to restart it and now only the logo pops for a second when i try to open LoL, any solutions anyone?
Yeah I had this problem too. I fixed it by doing the Cntrl+Shift+esc thing but this time shut down LoLPatcher.exe. Hope this helped

BossRuckley

01-07-2012

I have this same problem too. The logo will pull up then dissapear and nothing happens. Tried the ctl,shift,esc thing and it doesnt appear anywhere in there. Any other ideas how to fix it?

The real Comm

01-14-2012

i have the same issue. the splash screen comes up then nothing...

ItsCookieMan

02-02-2012

same the LOL logo comes up for a second then goes and nothing happens?? please some help i need to be able to get on! not like im nerdy :P just mates and ****