Minions' attacking effects seemed have some problems.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loustic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2011

I had this on two different computers, on US and EU, in all games since the patch.

This has happened from time to time before as far back as 6 months ago, but never every games.

MrBGJM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

its really annoying

CoJo

Recruiter

06-07-2011

Bump for great justice.

MrBGJM

06-07-2011

ok setting the FPS cap to Benchmark fixed it for me.
Running at 100FPS and no more animation loop

CowboyPaul

06-07-2011

Yeah, that's what happened to me Epsi1on, I set it to Benchmark and it was fixed. Thanks

Stetzer

06-07-2011

Really? I'm not getting that minion flamethrower thing. This is what I was getting (followed some steps by a wrench and now I can't even load games anymore).

See attached image:

Chuffs

06-07-2011

Lols I can foresee a "hotfix"
We are aware that players are currently experiencing rapid firing ranged minion animations. We have resolved this by increasing the attack speed of ranged minions to match the animation respectively.

Verdinate

06-08-2011

It's for new computers oftenly. When you have max fps, It happens. It's sort of an FPS bug, causing this because the video are "perfect", and it causing this (Can't explain really).

Sacred123

Recruiter

06-08-2011

This happens to me too...benchmarking mode, 300 fps...lol

fixed!

Crs LiQuiD112

06-08-2011

Same thing..