Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Minions' attacking effects seemed have some problems.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D1zz1

06-03-2011

Set your framerate to benchmark, this will fix it.
Change your overall settings from auto to custom, this will keep it from messing up again.

McGnarman

Recruiter

06-04-2011

Just found this thread. I actually just uninstalled and reinstalled to see if it would fix something but this has been in probably the last 12 games for me, as well as a huge FPS drop than normal.

I'll post the logs after I play another game.

Twisted Scorpio

06-04-2011

Hello,

I've seen this problem before, and by what I've seen it might be a hardware problem, or the hardware temperature is really high.

Sometimes I would say 33% chances for me to get a weird lag on games, like if I move my champ it appears there and then starts moving to it, it's like a Vertical Sync bug or something, making champs to shoot lazers or alot of balls it's crazy.

In other games, like GTA: San Andreas when this bug is on, into LoL my car is going extremely fast! Complete crazy!

KPiper

Recruiter

06-04-2011

changing the framerate to benchmark actually makes my fps worse, i usually play at 30.

OnlyYellow

06-04-2011

BUMPBUMPBUMP last hitting is freaking impossible now!!!! please fixxx

Shiroi Kage

06-04-2011

Same issue here. I was able to stop it by reducing the effect quality to medium (anything below high is what it came down to) Frame rate seems to have no effect in my case.

I keep wondering why but since the new patcher was introduced things became a bit more wonky after every patch. I'm waiting for the new engine in the hopes of a more stable something

pacman529

Recruiter

06-04-2011

it's ****ing with my last hitting!

pacman529

Recruiter

06-04-2011

Quote:
RiotLykaeus:
Can everyone who has this please post your r3d and net logs from that game?

Thank you

what is it that you're asking for exactly?

CoJo

06-05-2011

Yep, I'm getting this bug too. Very annoying.

Cìgs

Recruiter

06-05-2011

bump, this gonna stay in the game a looong time....fix this riot