Why Zilean is OP, a logical proof from a Zil player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retsu Unohana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaloHao View Post
Are you kidding me? AP Ratio is 1.1 on bomb, that's so OP...
Its simple you stun him then kill him... or have a healer in the lane early to heal every time he bombs someone oooh that's hard!!!! my favorite though is critting him 3 times with a dps hero waiting for his ult critting him twice waiting for his GA then critting him 2 more times and laughing

jedininjaman

03-25-2010

I would love to play any of you guys.
But this is good, concensus says hes not op, Ill continue to rip **** with him w/o fear o' nerf

ntr0py

03-25-2010

As I said before. Zilean is fine. Low elo pubstomping is a bad messurement for OPness. He is around mid tier in higher elo, so he is completly fine.

You can't build him AP in higher elo, bc he will get raped instantly, he has to go support and survivability.

Triskele

03-25-2010

Because balance only matters for high elo players. They're the only ones with the right to have fun

xrats

03-27-2010

Zilean isnt op for sure.He doesnt even belong in high tier heroes.

TrrZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2010

he is really hard to play well and thus being rewarding

the problem with any champ that is hard to play is that he is easy to screw up with even when played by experienced player

peyo

03-27-2010

as for the ashe in mid as the only char to counter zilean, that's the point where 95% of people here should facepalm hardly... IF the zilean is coming to you, don't run like a pu.ssy and start attacking him...

CarbunkleFlux

03-28-2010

Quote:
Because balance only matters for high elo players. They're the only ones with the right to have fun
There is no difference between balance at low ELO and balance at high ELO. You're playing the same game. Just without the same level of knowledge.