Runes: Already Purchased x9 [Suggestion]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iL FraN View Post
This.
I'd rather the store tell me if I have 9 already. It'd be far easier to add in this fix, and it'd be more beneficial. Just like when you're already level 30 and cannot buy XP boosts, so should it be for runes you already have a maximum of (x3 quints, and x9 the rest). If Riot did the two-pages-simultaneously thing, then we'd still have room for error unless the store tells us when we have 3 quints/9 marks/seals/glyphs...

Diamondragan

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Bumped for great justice! I know the contents of this suggestion remain valid, and I just made a stupid mistake of buying more runes I already have... *sigh* I hate when this happens -______-

Whenever you click on the "Boosts" tab and you're level 30, you cannot by "experience" boosts because you cannot gain any more experience, and there's no point to. Those boosts are marked with red text saying "already max level". The same should apply to runes you've already got the maximum of [x9 for Marks, Glyphs, and Seals, and x3 for Quints]. Applying this same logic to rune purchasing would negate the mistakes made by players that didn't "memorize" which runes they did or didn't have. It's quite frustrating if you make a mistake and wind up with 12 runes, knowing only 9 of them can ever be used...

Please make us happy, Riot. Make rune purchasing mistake-free... Please? We love your game, and desire to help you guys further improve the game one post at a time. Thanks for reading!
Zeus, the non-trolliness of your post...

...is trolling me right now. It's trolling me so hard. Trolling me so hard. Me so hard. So hard. Hard. Hard to believe.

Seriously, what the Hell?

Mísanthropic

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondragan View Post
Zeus, the non-trolliness of your post...

...is trolling me right now. It's trolling me so hard. Trolling me so hard. Me so hard. So hard. Hard. Hard to believe.

Seriously, what the Hell?
The Tribunal's a wasteland filled with trolls, and so I love them violently and defend them violently through violent hatred there. But here, it's a whole different ball game. I come here to offer some serious suggestions in hopes of improving LoL... Despite all the negativity you see welling out of me in the Tribunal section. So if you will it, please help me keep this thread clean. Thanks in advance!

Mísanthropic

07-05-2011

Bumped for great justice! Topic is still vital.

Diamondragan

07-06-2011

Brothers! After 9999 views and 13 replies we have gotten a change! Albeit not exactly, now when you have enough IP for a set of runes you can just buy them all and leave!

Hooray for Pvp.net updates!

The Hye Circus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

07-06-2011

Seriously. You shouldn't be able to buy 10 of a certain rune.

Mísanthropic

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hye Circus View Post
Seriously. You shouldn't be able to buy 10 of a certain rune.
THIS times one-hundred-Thousand-TRILLION!

Edit: I'm hoping that one day we'll get a response from one of the Reds to tells us Yea/Ney.

Meldaran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

I've already done this a couple of times, and it's a waste of IP. I like the way you think.

Skoron

07-08-2011

bump for justice

Idrawrherbun

07-08-2011

im really glad they implemented this now.