Runes: Already Purchased x9 [Suggestion]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

05-31-2011

If a player already has 9 runes of any type, there's no need to buy a 10th rune, unless of course they're of a different skin [i.e.: Holiday runes]. With that being said, if a player has 9 runes of any given type, those runes should be markes as "already purchased nine runes of this type" in the runes page tab of Riot's Online Store. This prevents players from accidentally purchasing a 10th rune. We currently have to memorize which runes we already have, and having a system that keeps track of our runes would be infinitely helpful. If Riot added this in, it'd make purchasing runes in the store a million times easier for all users!

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Umezawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

Or it would be great if the rune creater page was somehow merged with the rune store so you could see what you have and what you need/want and easily buy it without having to switch back and forth

The Jawman

06-01-2011

I like the merge idea as its a pain to remember what you all want to buy because you have to completely change screens to go to the store

Mísanthropic

06-01-2011

Good suggestions! I certainly hope one of the Riot members on these forums reads this and gives it some serious thought. If they used these suggestions, buying runes would become that much easier and better!

Mísanthropic

06-30-2011

Bumped for great justice! I know the contents of this suggestion remain valid, and I just made a stupid mistake of buying more runes I already have... *sigh* I hate when this happens -______-

Whenever you click on the "Boosts" tab and you're level 30, you cannot by "experience" boosts because you cannot gain any more experience, and there's no point to. Those boosts are marked with red text saying "already max level". The same should apply to runes you've already got the maximum of [x9 for Marks, Glyphs, and Seals, and x3 for Quints]. Applying this same logic to rune purchasing would negate the mistakes made by players that didn't "memorize" which runes they did or didn't have. It's quite frustrating if you make a mistake and wind up with 12 runes, knowing only 9 of them can ever be used...

Please make us happy, Riot. Make rune purchasing mistake-free... Please? We love your game, and desire to help you guys further improve the game one post at a time. Thanks for reading!

twigleg2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

I've made this mistake before. I think it would make my life much easier.

Mísanthropic

06-30-2011

Bumped! Gotta keep this thread going because I know many of us are tired of making mistakes trying to memorize what runes we have, and buying more than 9 of any non-Quint runes, and/or more than 3 quints of the same type.

So post here if you'd like to see this whole rune purchase fix added. Also, don't forget to up-vote! Have a great day.

JamJarsook

07-01-2011

It would be a great addition to the game. A lot of the less experienced players could avoid buying too many of a particular rune if it told you how many slots the person had remaining.

Mísanthropic

07-01-2011

Remember to up-vote the original post, and if you can, get other players to post here in hopes of getting this fix added into the game. It'd be so awesome to finally end all user's mistakes while purchasing runes.

iL FraN

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mEthidz View Post
Or it would be great if the rune creater page was somehow merged with the rune store so you could see what you have and what you need/want and easily buy it without having to switch back and forth
This.