Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal Rewards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lev1athon

05-31-2011

I have been participating in the tribunal for some time now and have not received any kind of reward. Can anyone explain to me when and how I will get rewarded?

Ahri s 9 Anuses

05-31-2011

Rewards went out; if you didn't get any, it either means that you voted in the minority for all your cases OR none of the cases you voted in have been resolved.

KKKane

Recruiter

05-31-2011

Rewards are coming again tommorow right, on time this time?

Zenanii

05-31-2011

How big is the reward anyway?

Kestz

05-31-2011

Quote:
Zenanii:
How big is the reward anyway?

5 ip. That's how much Riot appreciates you doing their job for them.

Ahri s 9 Anuses

05-31-2011

5IP per majority vote on a closed case. So, 50IP per day if you do your job correctly. Not much, but I prefer to think of it as getting IP to remove *******s from the game.

Zenanii

05-31-2011

That's tiny ._.

With such low reward I'm fairly sure the tribunal will either die due to lack of participants or everyone will just auto vote punish without reading the cases.

Lev1athon

05-31-2011

I was honestly expecting a lot more for spending time to review cases that are very simple to judge correctly on. In some cases you can get approximately 70 IP for surrendering. The tribunal is cool but not worth the time. TY for the help guys.

Asuran

05-31-2011

Really, Riot could just tell everybody to F* off and not ban people at all. If you have all been reading more than one case on each person you'd realize that 1/2 the reports are some of the most idiotic/mundane reason. I had one guy with 8 reports and 5 of them shouldn't have been there. The other three were legit.

So, using him and several others as examples, about 60-70% of total reports are complete B.S. A person got mad because a person fed early game, reported. A person was unhappy with their loss and told the other team to **** off after they said GG noobs, and then he got reported.

I'm sure the reason they're making users do the rating is because so many of the **** things are the most mundane ****. I picture them sitting down a table going "WTF are these idiots complaining about, you know what, I don't even know what these morons want in their community, lets just let them vote on what's allowed"

The reward could be increased, but in the end it's a lot like voting, if you don't review cases and you get trolled in a match, you have no right to complain.

Styyle

05-31-2011

5 ip ? lol.. Bye tribunal !