Are you in the correct elo for your skill level?

Yes 10 34.48%
No 19 65.52%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

>>>>>> TRIBUNAL will only work with MATCH MAKER change <<<<<<<<<<

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG DraKe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arosen View Post
This seems like a terrible idea, first this game is not K/D/A = win the game, it's about team work and how well you work with your team, what you contribute to it. This seems like it would also screw over support champs which do A LOT for a team. Not to mention it is WAY to easy to ks, this would only result in 1, more kill hogging and 2, more raging over ksing as well as another way to troll someone by trying to take all the kills so they get the lowest elo boost. (assuming you are going to win)
Why would you KS since kills and assists are added together and count for the same? Why would it screw over support champions when it standardises the score based on previous scores of that same champion played?

Did you even read the post? Or are you just a troll?

GG DraKe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajikozau View Post
Or you can ks and not participate in teamfights and have a good kda, also this has nothing to do with tribunal, downvote please
Read the post before you comment on this thread please. How would Ksing be good when assists count the same as kills? How would not participating in team fights gain you any elo? IF YOU LOSE YOU LOSE ELO. Understand?

GG DraKe

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
No, I had one game vs bots where the worst player on the team got the best stats in very possible way simply because he refused to leave the jungle, which he said he would do before the game started because "you shouldn't need me" only killed near dead bots entering jungles and stole every buff in the game while ignoring the dragon, such a useless hag would be 2400 ELO in your mind.
I stopped reading after you mentioned bot game.

Katsuni

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdr4kex View Post
I stopped reading after you mentioned bot game.
Then yeu're being foolish to do so, because the point was still valid.

There are too many ways to abuse this, and too little in the way of accurately reflecting whether yeu were of any use to a team or not.

I've seen people go like 20-3 in games and their team LOST solely because of them... because they never, ever showed up to a team fight, never pushed, never did anything except show up at the last moment to mop up after a fight was already over, and then didn't make any use of it.

This is how to fail as a carry, but still look good for stats, while not having accomplished anything useful for the team.

Bot game or no, this happens in normal and ranked as well, it's just more common in bot and normal games.

Get off yeur high horse thinking that the nature of the game in question had any relevance at all to the comment, because he could have just as easily said "in my ranked game", and the same information could've applied just as well.

Trolls typically don't care where they troll, so long as they get to troll someone somewhere.

GG DraKe

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
Then yeu're being foolish to do so, because the point was still valid.

There are too many ways to abuse this, and too little in the way of accurately reflecting whether yeu were of any use to a team or not.

I've seen people go like 20-3 in games and their team LOST solely because of them... because they never, ever showed up to a team fight, never pushed, never did anything except show up at the last moment to mop up after a fight was already over, and then didn't make any use of it.

This is how to fail as a carry, but still look good for stats, while not having accomplished anything useful for the team.

Bot game or no, this happens in normal and ranked as well, it's just more common in bot and normal games.

Get off yeur high horse thinking that the nature of the game in question had any relevance at all to the comment, because he could have just as easily said "in my ranked game", and the same information could've applied just as well.

Trolls typically don't care where they troll, so long as they get to troll someone somewhere.
You made the point yourself. You do that, you lose the game. You lose elo. You do that consistently, you lose elo consistently.

Your team mates lost more than you in that game, maybe, if you managed to do well while afking, then its just unlucky.

You forget we have the Tribunal to deal with trolls.
They afk, refuse to help team? REPORT. That's what it actually is for. Not for dealing with people who are mad because they have someone who should be in 1200 elo on their team.

The point of playing this game is to WIN. If you aren't playing to win, you don't get elo at all.

The point ISN'T valid because this occurs WAY more frequently in this current system because you get people who don't give a **** about elo because it is so random. And also we already have things in place to deal with trolls.

Aametherar

05-31-2011

I voted no simply because I will play a variety of games so my ability to affect the team is different each time, if I TRY my hardest to win IE take solo top lane vs 2 or mid lane I win a majority of games, this only proves that anyone who tries hard enough and has decent co-ordination can pull their ELO up they just need to man up and take the hard positions while working with the team. As for your comment about the bot game, grow up lol. Sounds like you're just an ELO hell believer, I'm just glad I'm more about enjoying the game than winning

GG DraKe

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
I voted no simply because I will play a variety of games so my ability to affect the team is different each time, if I TRY my hardest to win IE take solo top lane vs 2 or mid lane I win a majority of games, this only proves that anyone who tries hard enough and has decent co-ordination can pull their ELO up they just need to man up and take the hard positions while working with the team. As for your comment about the bot game, grow up lol. Sounds like you're just an ELO hell believer, I'm just glad I'm more about enjoying the game than winning
You don't have any junglers whenever you play a game? Oh. I think you're so used to either being the feeder or just carrying feeders that is is NORMAL to you. Do you see this being the case in high elo? Why should it be the case in mid and low elo where teams are unfair? You're practically saying, don't play support, don't play tank, play heroes that can hard carry that are on the top of every tier list or else don't play this game at all. Should this be the way the game heads?

Like it or not, current match maker is bad. You mentioned a stupid extreme in a bot game, without reading the posts I've made or addressing any of the actual issues involved in match making. When you made this reply that I'm referring to you didn't even read WHY your post was invalid as I outlined above.

TLDR: You don't even read what you're arguing against. You're just another troll.