The List Of Custom Game Modes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agilism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2011

i love draft racing, it's so much fun

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2011

Interesting. +1 and such.
..Be nice if they were official options, cheaters suck. -.-'

TheBlackest

06-02-2011

Report and ban by adding to ignore list. Some people don't report "because it's custom games". A game experience is ruined still, time is spent.

Tigercule

06-02-2011

I wish I would see some of these when I check the custom list, but most of what I ever see is ARAM.

Nothing against ARAM which I'm sure is awesome, but some of these others just sound so freaking cool! D:

Tigercule

06-02-2011

I really wanna try that ultimate bravery one. xD

TheBlackest

06-03-2011

Join the league of custom game heroes, who host these games and wait untill they fill up. The easiest task for our rookies is to host All Mid games such as All Melee and Mirror Match. The one who will have a succesfull All Mid CC Train game will get a medal and recognition among our ranks. After that he will be considered a one who is capable of doing other custom game modes!

AllenEX

06-03-2011

great list. I think this should be deserving of a sticky, to be sure.

TheBlackest

06-03-2011

I bump it like crazy. I don't think they're gonna give me a sticky. It's not like there are hundreds of replies and upvotes that show that community approves of this thread. I has a sad.

Tigercule

06-03-2011

Sticky would be nice.

TheBlackest

06-04-2011

Yarp