How do you beat Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skither

05-30-2011

Singed is a pretty strong champion in my opinion. Question is, how do you beat him?

Even with Armor penetration and such, it's pretty hard cause of his ult and chasing him kinda gets you screwed over... Not to mention that he's fast (More than likely) faster than you. That's one big issue I have with Singed. It's so hard to outrun the sucker, but he already has a slow. The slow just adds on to how screwed you are against Singed. Attacking him is a ***** too, cause you're kinda screwed if you do... You take damage from being near him, let alone attacking him and he can just toss your ass like a Salad if he's about to die. Not to mention, again, he has a slow and he's faster than you most the time.

So, how do you beat this sonofa@@#!#24?

NoxRocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

madred's

Cuix

05-30-2011

Madred's, Black Cleaver, MR, but it's true that he's a pain to take out, even among tanks.

Umbrex

05-30-2011

Harass him/shut down his early game. No farming means no items, leading to no defenses.

GangstaGehard

05-30-2011

Attack the towers?

:3c

Generous Lover

05-30-2011

kill his teamates and push his towers.

MyPingIsHigh

05-30-2011

Kog Maw with madreds. Kog basically murders any hp stacking champ like Cho,Vlad,Singed etc...

h0tkarl

05-30-2011

you beat singed by getting magic resist and ignoring him while destroying his base

X Zippy X

05-30-2011

Magic resist largely stops Singed's ability to kill. After that, he's just a durable nobody. As far as taking him down, you drop him like any other tank. The only serious challenge against Singed is the amount of magic damage he can deal with his toss and poison over time. Many underestimate how much he can deal if he's built well, but magic damage is all he's got. Stop him hurting you, and he's largely harmless.

Gilder

05-30-2011

CC. The think about singed is he can't do anything if he isn't near you. His poison is good for running away or if you pass them. If you are cced you can't do much of anything. It really depends how he is built. With his ulti change he is really tank even if they build AP with things like RoA, Rylais, Abyssal, Hourglass, DC, and Void. With a 25 second ulti adding 65 to armor and mr that will last the whole fight. I main singed and I will build him like that sometimes and it just owns people. 1k flings and about 250/s poison. You can't ignore him then but you can still try and cc him.

I also have been fighting him lately and a double team with a well placed silence can ruin him. I was soraka and we had a kat and he would run in to fling her out of her ulti and I would just silence him when he got close and she ripped him up.