Picking a music for your champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paShadoWn

05-30-2011

"Music is a bridge to heaven" Sparrow, "Forbidden Kingdom"

Too many LoL players use default soundtrack (a 'uge mistake), leave on their usual pop trash (pigs would get sick from it) or turn on sumfink 'eavy and Meatl (they do sincerelly believe if it have something "Satanic" on it, it is related to Crogenitor directly, ha ha ha - or do they and/or does it?..) - or play without music which is quite foolhardy. Their music shall get them eventually.

While there is a simple thing to note - every champion is portrayed with some colour of sky behind him. Green (see "Mortal Kombat"), violet ("Mass Effect 2") and so on, although some are messed for some LoLz. Aligning music themes with sky colour gives massive benefits to understanding and improving the playstyle. Some of LoLpwnages i had unleashed were not exactly mine.

Amaterasuomikami

05-30-2011

wut?

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Seconded. Wut?

Gudwha

05-30-2011

lol wut?

Umbrex

05-30-2011

So listening to types of music that match the champion you play help you to get in the mood and then play better?

Is that what you meant lol?

Hwa Ryun

05-30-2011

Captain Teemo

/thread

paShadoWn

paShadoWn

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasuomikami View Post
wut?
WTH is Amaterasuomikami?.. I know a blackfire ninjutsu called "Amaterasu" wth is that "great spiritess illuminating the skies"?? O.O

paShadoWn

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrex View Post
So listening to types of music that match the champion you play help you to get in the mood and then play better?

Is that what you meant lol?
Actually, i meant stuff closer to the "angelic Symphony" and "he marches under the sound of his own drums" but yeah, "mood" defines it as well. 'Correct' mood. Lulz. I simply prefer "clever" words instead. More fun for me that way.