Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NO game.cfg file found

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Papabearster

05-30-2011

I'm trying to lower the resolution in the game, and i read the other threads...

go to riotgames\lol\Data\game\game.cfg

no file what so ever.... cant find it, looked all over, tried searching for a game.cfg file
...nothing

And its stupid because the game doesnt load because my tv doesnt support whatever resolution it is on... and i cant see anything and im going to get a leaver for this.....

so frustrating........... What should i do? how can i lower the resolution? and why should i get another left game for this stupid error....?

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

05-30-2011

The file has moved since the RADS Patcher has been out. You can now find game.cfg under: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0.50\deploy\DATA\CFG

Papabearster

05-30-2011

Thank you, appreciate it. i managed to get back into the game i 'left' and actually won it.

i dont understand why certain tvs dont support certain resolutions.