Chogath: worth it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fatalfencer

03-23-2010

The other day I started playing Chogath, and quickly started becoming one of the most fun champions for me to play. However, when compared to my previous tank, Alistar, seems a little lacking. My question, is it worth learning Chogath, does he offer enough to a team.

Mergar

03-23-2010

Since Gentlemen Cho'Gath is coming --> yes

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

03-23-2010

IMO, yes he does stuff. but when it comes to pure tank, I say alistar or others. but thats what makes chogath different, he has a little less survivability but can kill little easier. Also decent at chasing enemies down, and finishing low champs off. While other tanks are just pure awesomeness for taking damage and tower diving.

Note: dying with chogath also sucks a lot more.

I think he is useful, definitely better against a line up of low hp champions. again, I think chogath is better in certain situation then other tanks, just like any other champion has its up and down! And to answer your question, yes, he is worth learning.

shadowchamp

03-23-2010

Cho is a fine champ. He's not like ali but his early-mid game damage output can cause some severe cases of ball-clenching trauma for enemy squishies. He can be downright terrifying if played well and that's were the fun in playing him comes from. If you need inspiration i suggest you read condon's guide t the mf'in chogath

TheRealMcCoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-23-2010

I thoroughly enjoy playing Cho'gath and would definitely suggest you play him. The buff to his ultimate (back to its old way) really put him over the top for me and made him to where he can do a **** ton of initiating damage, or where you can finish off a champ. In a game earlier we were 2v3ing in mid and were about even, and their carry (cardmaster) popped out of the bushes and attacked me. I went up to him, bit him for half of his health, popped him up and my team finished him. It really gave Cho the initiate he needs, as well as being a great harasser, as well as tank. Definitely one of the most fun champs to play and to learn.

TheF1Man

03-23-2010

I never get bored of cho and i play him regularly. I'm constantly trying different builds to see what works and sometimes even get double digit kills. He's one of the best at holding his lane because of the passive and also spamming vorpal spikes keeps champs away. JUst his physical presence scares people. Losing stacks is a pain when you die but i usually get 15-20% cooldown so that i get em back quickly.

Happy Om nom nom nom-ing

Floatzel

03-23-2010

alistar will get nerfed into the dirt soon enough

BIoodHunter

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatzel View Post
alistar will get nerfed into the dirt soon enough
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

i wont let u!

Tempests Wrath

03-25-2010

Yes.

Rowanub

03-26-2010

Not only is cho worth learning, he's freaking amazing. I solo mid with him and he dominates early and late game. Stacking the ultimate will get you 5k health and you'll be cruising. It's all about using ignite, vorpal spike, silence and feast. Heck, i tele underneath towers at level 6 just so i can get a feed on sme players. Best towerdiving character ever and yes, i do think you should definately learn him.