All Dreamhack Commentary Vods are now Up!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pikton

05-31-2011

Colby + TreeEskimo = Dreamhack commentating. Please - do it.

ColbyCheeZe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikton View Post
Colby + TreeEskimo = Dreamhack commentating. Please - do it.
Lol yea apparently I need to meet TreeEskimo. Everyone always talks about how good his commentary is.

tZ3R8e40FX

05-31-2011

Yeah Keelie "but hum" drinking game and phreak map awareness is awesome!

Blacktorch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Colby es best #1

NinjaForm

05-31-2011

You are THE man. Thanks so much for posting this up, and making me spend 12 hours of my life watching nothing but LoL games ...

stormLP

05-31-2011

bump for colby!

daveuh

05-31-2011

Sometimes I don't understand what is Phreak looking at. Maybe someone else should move the camera at his place and let him just do his boring talk, I can't imagine he can play this game with that level of map awareness.

Keelie

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke View Post
Yeah Keelie "but hum" drinking game and phreak map awareness is awesome!
LOL! I do this all the time! you guys would all be PLASTERED

Expose AnthraX

05-31-2011

I am so tired of Phreak/riving casting. They are just bad at map awareness, either that or they cannot multitask (talk and look at same time).

1) Missed like 10 team fights and ganks in almost every game.
2) Stares at farm while talking.
3) Does not click on enemy or friendly champions so we can see what they are building.
4) Does not click tab enough at all. How can we know who is performing well or not?
5) His HD cast is terrible---AKA, it is NOT HD... Get a better computer, why can't you afford it???
6) His commentary is boring and usually irrelevant. No one seems to explain anything right.

Sorry Phreak, but you yourself know this is all true and have done very little to improve upon it. I mean how the heck do you miss a gank that happens right in front of you, a little bit above your field of vision?? I know you try, but you get distracted or tunnel-vision too easily, I think Colby or some 1800+ caster who has good map awareness and less talkative would be better. At the very least your co-caster should direct you to direct your camera/attention to another area of the map, which he rarely does or by the time he does, it's too late.

Maxmatical

05-31-2011

Too awesome, thanks Colby!