Showing my scores, trying to prove my rank isn't what it should be.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Descyphal

06-10-2011

... people saying kills don't matter, are moot. Your opinions are clearly void. Every one of the top elo players, get kills. LOL @ saying Kills don't matter. You're effectively saying, one should ignore champions to creepfarm and kill turrets, and if they die - who cares, the enemy isn't better off with the gold. Hell, might as well feed if you need to recall, too, right?

Dumb. Stop saying "Kills don't matter, and if you think they do, you're bad!" when the only thing you can suggest otherwise, is to push a lane.

So bad at pointmaking it's silly.

Kills matter. 18-1 morde's, matter. Losing games because 4 of the allies on your team, like to solo jungle roam attempt baron fail dragon farm wraiths and ignore their turret every game disconnect afk rage troll quitting team spirit demotivating baddies... if I didn't forget anything... matters.

sn3aks

06-10-2011

i feel like i inspired this thread except that my scores are twice as good as yours, im lower elo ,and think i should be about 1400.

DuffTime

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn3aks View Post
i feel like i inspired this thread except that my scores are twice as good as yours, im lower elo ,and think i should be about 1400.
I doubt it. A lot of people think that their scores should be winning them games ^^

Descyphal

06-10-2011

... Scores help the lean of a game. Sigh, nobody is suggesting scores alone = win. Even this fella with this thread. His point is, that he's doing exceptionally better than his allies. Regularly. That's his only point.

Bálsagna

06-11-2011

Common sense shall not prevail.

Kills matter as much as pushing a tower or laying a ward or a gank on jungle...

It promotes opportunity. You having more kills than them gives you more chances to push lanes. If you don't push (like a lot of low tier players) then you didn't do it right.

The op has proved that he did well and pushed and lost because his team had slack.

Some people just get better when wanting to play ranked and the eli keeps them at where they don't want to be