Showing my scores, trying to prove my rank isn't what it should be.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuibsY

05-30-2011

Yi isn't entirely my cup of tea, but I feel I'm just going to FP him over and over and force turrets.

Score (in case it was too small)
17/10/2, 5 turret kills

QuibsY

05-30-2011

Will post screenshot of every game I play.

QuibsY

05-30-2011

Next game past the start of this was 6/6/5, 2 turrets (yi), got a doublekill before minions spawned because I countered their jungle (lee sin) at wraiths and started a fight, got supported by my team. Counterjungled Lee the entire game keeping him at level 3 until 9 minutes or so when he swapped to mid lane. Resulted in Yi pushing mid at 10 minutes.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

The moment you think your score has any point in proving you dont deserve your elo, is the moment I may agree and think your Elo may be too high.

Pyroxite

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
The moment you think your score has any point in proving you dont deserve your elo, is the moment I may agree and think your Elo may be too high.
This. One of the reasons low ELO -is- low ELO is because people concentrate solely on the scoreboard and not on winning. Things such as warding, supporting and tanking roles, etc. tend to go out the window.

You mentioned counter jungling, so I'm not trying to assert you don't do know basic LoL strategy, but pointing to your score doesn't mean much.

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Scores do not mean everything.
Sure they mean something, but far from what your Elo should be.

Tigersand

05-30-2011

What they said. A kill means that you hit a champion last, not that you are a good player. The fact that you had 5 turret kills means that you were either in the right place or that you backdoored a lot. BDing is great, but letting your team fight 4v5 to take down a tower often results in an ace.

Trickbaby

05-31-2011

so are you saying you died to turrets 5 times?

RobertZimmerman

06-01-2011

I disagree. A kill means you stopped them before they killed you. If everyone on your team had a positive k/d ratio, you would win. Almost guaranteed. So score DOES matter. Going 0-4 in 15 minutes top lane vs an akali MATTERS. Now, let's say you're on the receiving side of the feeding. You get a **** load of gold, exp, which translates into more ad/ap/health/mr/armor, which translates into a stronger hero which normally translates into more kills.
There are some situations where the team with the higher amount of deaths wins, but it's not often. Kill them, before they kill you. That's how you win this game, like it or not k/d matters.

Sociopath2012

06-01-2011

Sounds like someone needs to watch some streams. I should point out the number of times the team with less kills won in the Season 1 quals. the other team can have 30 kills. Your team only needs 5 to win.