Vayne solo baron r+autoattack only

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QbiinZ

05-30-2011

Nobody probably cares, but i was never been able to do it. she got nerfed and i switched builds, and it put me really close. I added bloodrazor for extra damage but wouldnt use it otherwise, and took an agility pot before engaging and i was finally able to conquer baron.

Berserkers greaves
executioners calling
infinity edge
phantom dancer
black cleaver
madreds bloodrazor

Greyfeld

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

lol executioners calling

VBeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

won't bloodthirster be better then executioners calling?

Fatkid55

05-30-2011

executioners calling gives crit chance i think, so possibly not ^

Luthien Kess

05-30-2011

40% lifesteal > crit chance?

Treegrass

05-30-2011

ad soraka can solo baron, so its all about the items. im not sure if this build works for everyone, but i could solo baron with nocturne at level 17 and stay at full health with wriggles lantern, starks fervor, phantom dancer, bezerkers greaves, bloodthirster, and then a vamp scepter for another bloodthirster. i had 75% lifesteal, so get the bloodthirster to however stacked it would take to get 75% then i used my spell shield to block his knock up for the attack speed bonus. im sure you could use the same build on vayne, but just to be cautious, i would finish the second bloodthirster first

Presto841

Recruiter

05-30-2011

at that point do you really need baron

Kuryaka

05-30-2011

Yeah, you need Baron. When everyone has full build, monster buffs and elixirs are the only way to get power bonus.

And I think stacking three bloodthirsters + black cleaver should let you solo Baron on almost any champ.