Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone know how to "abuse" the Lee Sin E bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peanutman

05-29-2011

I understand I might get flamed for this, but it's similar to Alistar's headbutt + pulverize combo.

Something everyone seems to know how to use, and I can't do it yet.

I've tried mashing E as fast as possible and it doesn't seem to work.

What I'm talking about: Lee Sin's E is bugged to the point where you can double cast it, Rambo used it in the tournament all day without being called out and now I'm wondering how to use it properly.

StyrTW

05-29-2011

it's a bit tricky to use, you don't mash it as fast as possible but you need to figure out the correct timing to get it to work, best bet is to practice in a custom game until you get a hang of it. best way i can describe how to do it would be to call it a double-tap

Praedoran

05-29-2011

Currently, it's easiest to do with higher pings. However, if you've a fast internet connection then I've heard the easiest way is a macro peripheral to send super fast double tap. RiotStatikk has said they've figured out how to fix it though. So, your mileage may vary.

Cerubois

05-30-2011

The easiest way to do it is push it once.

It glitches out half the time anyway and doubles it. You may just not notice it all the time.

Riot Exgeniar

QA Analyst

05-30-2011

If you really want to abuse it.... Why don't you just figure out the timing and set a macro for it on your gaming keyboard / mouse?