{Help} i need signed build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zabato

05-29-2011

Hi,i bought signed earlier cause when i was playing pvp vs singed he was killing us all and it was very stronge i wanted to know a good build for it and a guide.
Thx

Dakkas

05-29-2011

What I get him

Blue Crystal + 2 pots
I attempt to farm up long enough so I can get both Catalyst and boots
From there I attempt to build up Rylais. Along the way I get Boots of Swiftness/Merc Treads
Build up Sunfire, Glacial Shroud, RoA and FoN. Not in that order, depends on the enemy team

zabato

05-29-2011

ok thx

JukeYou

05-30-2011

start blue crystal + hp pots
on your first recall the items you get depend on the situation/ how much money you have. if you're being aggressive or defensive on lane (i.e. you're trying to get kills or trying to run away constantly) get as much movespeed as you can. if you're laning passively (last hitting, just a bit of harass) go for catalyst. if you can't afford catalyst right away, get level 1 boots and health pots (like 4 or 5) you can mix and match the order.
now you want to make rod of ages. if you're doing really well make it before your secondary boots. (or before level 1 boots if you're doing that well). but generally you make it after you have merctreads or boots of swiftness)
then you want to build armor or magic resist depending on their team. if you're jumping towers already, then get a chainmail. if they're not doing a lot of damage feel free get a belt of giant strength. (generally i get 1 negatron and 1 chainmail). then make either sunfire force of nature banshees veil or randuins.

these are all situational. if you really need to build magic resist before getting additional hp items (like giant strength or heart of gold) and you need the hp, then make banshees. otherwise force of nature is the better mr item. sunfire is better for the damage output, so if you're in their face and do a significant amount of damage to them you want to supplement that damage with sunfire. you can get randuins instead if you're not doing a lot of damage and you're just there for the cc. normally i make sunfire then force of nature.

thornmail is only an option if they're literally all physical damage.
build rylais after 1 or 2 of the tanky items (if you don't need additional magic resist you can just skip force of nature and get rylais first).
for your sixth item you choose between magic resist armor hp or damage. your choices are getting randuins, banshees, (or sunfire/force of nature), warmogs (pretty unlikely actually) or deathcap.
i really don't recommend guardian angel on any tanks that aren't chogath or tanky dps (like renekton nasus jarvan). they don't need a reason not to focus you, and if they have the time to kill you, you're losing.

tl;dr Boots of Swiftness, Rod of Ages, Sunfire Cape, Force of Nature, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, choice of Banshees Veil, Randuin's Omen, Rabadon's Deathcap.

The Nice Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

I go for

Rylai's (rush it)
Swiftness
Rod of Ages
Banshee Veil/Frozen heart depending on team'

Usually ends here.