Looking for nocturne experts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Relicoid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

what glyphs should i buy for noc?

Adaxus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

If you're jungling, consider APen red, Armor yellow, either CDR or AS blue and AS or APen quints. (each person has their own opinion depending on their play style)

If you're not jungling.. don't play Nocturne.

MaJakeIseeYou

05-30-2011

lol i play lane noct and i think its ok. i usually score 2 kills pre lvl 6. after that y just roam and gank
lane noct is almost as good as jungle

Kuriii

05-30-2011

MR per Level

SleepyShy

05-30-2011

For a jungling Nocturne, you're going to want Armor Pen Marks, Armor Seals, Attack speed/CDR Glyphs, and Health Quints. This'll give you the greatest chance at survival in the Jungle as well as speed.

For a laning Nocturne, I would say Armor Pen Marks, Dodge Seals, Attack Speed/CDR Glyphs, and Armor Pen Quints. Make sure you get Phantom Dancer and Infinity Edge, which will make you attack ridiculously fast as well as crit them for a quarter of their health bar. I mean, they can't run with that fear and your movement speed increase can they? Add the bonus AD from Duskbringer and, if you get it, bonus Attack speed from your Shroud of Darkness and you'll destroy them.