Is Annie's late game scaling good now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maxmatical

05-29-2011

Title

I might actually start using her again, but how good is she over picks like TF, Malz or even AP Alistar?

TonyTheTigerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

I just spent an hour playing a game with her and i went 19-5-13 End game she dominates and i did very well early.

I find her very fun and good to use prolly better than rf and alistar. Malz is just a good 1v1 champ with his ult

Kalshazzak

05-29-2011

I think she's reclaimed her spot as the best all-around mage.

PriorityOne

05-29-2011

0.2 and 0.1 improvements are not that big. If you get 400 AP then that's 80 and 40 damage respectively which is good but not amazing. The tibbers AoE at 0.2 and durability buffs are pretty fantastic though.

She's better lategame, but her lategame was never as bad as people pretended.

w3ak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

She is very competative late game now. The improvement her ratios and of tibbers is very noticeable. Before she used to do just a tiny bit too little in terms of end game damage, but it seems like that's been fixed.

Niegen

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriorityOne View Post
0.2 and 0.1 improvements are not that big.
The 0.2 and .15 improvements respectively represent increases of 33% & 25% of her AP scaling.

Thats not big, that's gigantic.