Best Solo-Queue Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CruciferZ

03-22-2010

Your Opinions -

What i mean by this is the best champion that you could go into a random match with random comp no premade no setup and do well with. (The best at doing it)

I've nearly tried everyone and the only one that surprisingly brings the most to the table solo is Mordekaiser. Because of his survivability/push ability without the reliance of a team.

Whats anyone elses POV?

My List so far:

MordeKaiser
Singed
Rammus
Kassadin

all seem to work well solo despite the comp.

JunkRamen

03-22-2010

Annie or Sivir

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Personally I solo queue with poppy as my melee/carry, Kassadin as my caster, and Cho'gath as my tank

Each one can effectively 1v1 and carry a team if geared properly and fed a bit so in solo queue I can effectively help carry the token useless player or two that you get in every match.

Sheshi

03-23-2010

I believe that Ashe or Trist would both be pretty good in a Solo-Queue.

Both can carry very effectively.

AnalC

03-23-2010

Gragas pwns all ranged squishies in the middle, maybe with the exception of Ez who has extraordinary escape mechanism even without flash, but sad thing is that he's scaling is so bad that it is more usefull for team to try to make Gankplank or Karthus grow, despite of that they dont farm enemy middle champ as easily as Gragas does.

NoobOverlord

03-23-2010

poppy

ffase

03-23-2010

Conventionally Ashe is probably the easiest to 1v5 with.

Otherwise, Shaco is hands down the best. Controlling dragon and soloing baron at 20 will win the game for your team every single time.

AnalC

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffase View Post
Conventionally Ashe is probably the easiest to 1v5 with.

Otherwise, Shaco is hands down the best. Controlling dragon and soloing baron at 20 will win the game for your team every single time.
This reasoning ignores the fact that an able team sends in a champ that prevents middle shaco from farming and leveling. You cant solo dragon if your constantly dead, enemies overgrow you and go pick it instead of you.

Micar

03-23-2010

Probably Poppy or Ryze, my 2 favs :P
Both can do incredibly well without many items.

Sheen on Poppy with devastating blow does huge dmg and you can focus on survivability.

Ryze doesnt need too much either with ultimate, which can wreck a bad team or own it up 1v1.

dsavant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruciferZ View Post
My List so far:

MordeKaiser

I actually did really well with solo queuing with mordekaiser, i played him a lot while he was free, and annie up until i got singed a couple days ago