Can't Use Quintessence Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GumGardener

07-22-2011

me too. wish they'd said that somewhere.

GamingMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-03-2011

lol, me too, been scouring google trying to figure out what runes and quints and seals do and how to use them. First thing I saw about them was angry brit talking about not bothering with level 2 runes, that they were not worth the money. Jump straight to level 3. I still don't know what to do with them, primaries, secondaries, very confusing. :/

Swardar

08-03-2011

I'd say the Tier 1 runes are cheap enough and will help you until you are able to use the Tier 3s, I would skip the Tier 2s though. I believe primaries mean they will give more of that stat in that rune-type. For example, I think magic penetration primary rune-type is the Mark, you'll only get half the Magic penetration if you buy the magic penetration Glyphs.

SrgtSlaughtr

08-10-2011

Bought 1? I bought 3 because like others have said they look way better than any tier 1 rune!

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrgtSlaughtr View Post
Bought 1? I bought 3 because like others have said they look way better than any tier 1 rune!
that sucks dude u have to wait till level 30 i bought 1 when i was a level 5 had no idea what to do w it lol.

moneyisdough

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrogyro View Post
There isn't even a greyed out slot anymore. if you're not level 10 theres NOWHERE to put the quint. I'm level 22, and the 3rd quint slot just doesnt exist at all. It's REALLY confusing for new players that think they can buy a quint and put it in a normal slot before they hit level 10 and see the big purple space.

Or better yet, make tier 1 quints require level 10. That way new players dont buy it before they can use it
If you look at the designs on the runepage there are circles that have lines connecting them and some sort of design surrounding them. the actual spot does not appear until you reach the level to unlock it but that is where they will go when you reach that level.

llmoonmanll

09-05-2011

Hahah... yup, just bought a couple myself

wazzup235

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlemish View Post
Guilty as well
1.9% attack speed looked amazing compared to others xD
You weren't the only one lured by the attack speed

ragegnome

12-05-2011

wow I just spent all the ip i had on 4 if these and can not use them for another 5 level and then I only get one .. lame !!!!!

Overkill63

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzukani View Post
Woot for the noobs! Me too, i bought THREE and im level 7 Lolz
loled