Printable Magic the Gathering Tokens

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renelius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Been working on these for a while off and on. Nothing major, but I made LoL-Themed tokens for commonly generated Standard and E.D.H. (AKA Commander) tokens.

I did not draw any of this, so forgive me for signing on the artist area, but it was the only area I could find. This art is all owned by Riot games and/or Tencent Games.

Enjoy.

P.S. Alistar makes a great "Beast Within"

P.P.S. If you have any requests, I will make and add them.

If you like these, please try to keep the thread alive, and I will make more.

Renelius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Reserved in case the attachment section fills or becomes crowded.

Renelius

05-31-2011

Sorry to self bump again, the original post was in the middle of the qualifiers, so it dropped to page 3 in like 4 seconds. Guess if I get negative feedback this time I'll just let it go.

Seductivpancakes

05-31-2011

I think are cool. I have a friend who plays MtG and started LoL recently. I'll pass this along to her.

Koavm

Recruiter

05-31-2011

Nice

icedrake523

05-31-2011

Nice job. I haven't played Magic in years but these are cool.

Stormblind

05-31-2011

heh, used to play magic, and i can see these quite well. Great job, Tho, I dont like the elephant token :P

w1ndswept

05-31-2011

SWEET... well done =]