Rumble attack speed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gizmo3722

05-29-2011

i was wondering, since it's so obvious to build ap on rumble due to the overpoweredness of his abilities, if anyone has built an attack speed rumble. this would be based upon the damage boost for his ult, and i see significant damage being pumped out by that. if so please respond and send me a link.
if you want to try to make one or look, that would be nice also

LegendaryHobos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

AS/AD effects rumbles ulimate? o_O
And if your talking about overheating, remember overheating damage is boosted by AP also.
I thought about AS/AD rumble, really couldn't think of a decent build for it, but I can see it being viable since he can use some skills while meleeing and their high based damage. Through you would need to build on the fact your squishy if you take out items like ryjal.

gizmo3722

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryHobos View Post
AS/AD effects rumbles ulimate? o_O
And if your talking about overheating, remember overheating damage is boosted by AP also.
I thought about AS/AD rumble, really couldn't think of a decent build for it, but I can see it being viable since he can use some skills while meleeing and their high based damage. Through you would need to build on the fact your squishy if you take out items like ryjal.
no, it doesn't affect his ultimate, but it affects overheat, sorry for mispronouncing. but if you built rumble with high AS, and build cooldown reductions so you spend most of your time in overheat, i could see you being very dangerous. i would get every ability first, then max out your shield, this would solve the squishy problem very well, as well as allowing you to chase and continue hitting, and since rumbles abilities tend to scare away most people in early laning, by constantly tossing them out you could easily push most champions away.

Pig Magus

05-30-2011

Nashor's Tooth
Lichbane
Mercury Treads
Rageblade
Gunblade
Sunfire Cape

Probably not that good, but the best I can think of at the moment.

Attico

05-30-2011

I think maybe Nashors, Malady, Wit's end, then a rageblade would work well. CD, AS, AP...gonna give it a shot

Edit: Maybe throw in a Madred's for fun

paShadoWn

05-30-2011

Attack speed + lifesteal + spellvamp, mechyordlior dies too easy when met by someone built like this.
So, Hextech (or combo LanternWill), WitsEnd, MBR and something from Phat Belt like Rylai or Cape.

Malady is useless as rule - a waste of slot and gold, Nashor is weak item in itself and double so on manaless, Guinsoo thing builds unwieldy and gives no effects.

I personally view Rumble as melee dps - all his skills are best for their utility not dmg and he is manaless.

Schize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Problem is, Spell Vamp no longer affects his passive's magic damage :/