Expectations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ci Regal

03-22-2010

I play this game to have fun, sometimes with my friends. I don't care about "bad" matchmaking, I don't care about my ELO (to be honest, I don't know how to calculate it), I don't mind waiting for new modes, champions, maps, etc., I don't rage when I'm against 5 30s against my 18, and I would never consider playing this game competitively in a major tournament.

Please tell me I'm not the only one.

SkitZaY

03-22-2010

Meh, I play for fun (eg. as Gragas for lulz), but sometimes the game is ridiculous and you do have 2 level 1's vs a full team of 30s. It does sour it a bit, but seeing a level 1 make a DPS janna is awesome.

Aicasia

03-22-2010

Why? Because when I get matched with a level 10 who doesn't speak English and dies 20 times while only getting 2 kills and 3 assists, I get angry. Everyone else did well, but he lost us the game. I have every god**** right to be mad.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Essentially, I'm with you.

I won't be playing LoL on high power till May, and then it's summer so I'm back to low. Then once September rolls around I'll actually be a bit more into everything and all the features Riot will have out by then.

Ambartsumain

03-22-2010

Well I play for fun, but I agree that MM needs to be fixed a little. I'm starting to get runes but I don't want to stomp on noobs with my (soon to be) fully runed out Fiddles. I want to play against good people. It just makes me a little sad when my team gets so fed for no reason that I don't even have to play good to win the match. That being said, the game is snowball, and a little bad play early can hurt later. I just don't like crushing people that don't have a chance, or being crushed because my teammate didn't stand a chance. When the chance of winning actually becomes 50/50%, then I'll be happy, but until then, I'll be merely content.

Azelf

03-22-2010

I've seen ppl who enjoy losing, which always puzzles me. What kind of ppl play game and enjoy losing at the same time?

vasdeferens

03-22-2010

Since you are talking expectations... when I solo Q, my expectations of my teammates are very VERY low. So, I find myself more pleasantly surprised then not, despite the fact that the general level of play hasn't gone up or down.