Ashe advice wanted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azellos

05-29-2011

thanks a ton for the advice so far, while the build i listed has been working for me i'm going to look into changing it with this type of help.

Any chance i can get help with Annie and Amumu builds too? I'd really appreciate it.

Titanic3

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disttt View Post
Don't understand why you're building philo stones.
Because the added health regen allows you to take a fair amount of minion aggro in lane and harass without too much worry. The mana regen allows you to constantly do a volley + crit combo every 10 seconds or so. And extra gold never hurts. Harassing your opponent means you aren't last hitting as much, the gold makes up for that some what (but that doesn't mean don't last hit at all).

You're right that it delays your build somewhat, but since it's so cheap, and it allows you to be much more agressive in lane, you can easily rack up kills when they're half health or less.

But hey, it's my way of playing Ashe, if stacking doran's is your thing, go for it, I'm just giving my opinion, which have worked well all the time.

w3ak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Don't worry about runes until you hit level 20 or so.
I focus her E skill starting level 1 and just last hit as many minions as I can while
taking teleport and flash as account skills. Teleport helps you continue to farm without wasting time going between your lane/base. Instead of flash you could take ghost or exhaust to help you escape a gank.
I start with a dorans blade and once I can afford a BF Sword I go back for the first time, the teleport back to lane straight away with maybe a ward to stop ganks or a health pot if needed.
I never have mana problems as I only spray to punish enemy champs moving forward to harrass me.
Also, you should pretty much always get Swift Boots, as you should be able to attack a melee champ with frost arrows on, run a bit away, attack again, run a bit, etc. without them reaching you (also known as kiting).
Don't forget that you have a skill that reveals; using reveal on a bush when there are enemies missing on the map is almost as good as having a ward there.