backdooring

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetSage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Get teleport and keep on eye on the minimap.

Solution Nine

03-22-2010

noskillplayer has no skill

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Its really impossible to be backdoored unless the enemy is close to winning anyway, as in both nexus turrets are down. Backdooring single towers is a good strategy, and its not easy for most until very late game.

Insanious

Recruiter

03-22-2010

i love being taric and tanking towers for team's jax to BD... who needs minions when you have taric ult?

Pampeanito

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solution Nine View Post
noskillplayer has no skill
100% agree

Tarion

03-22-2010

ITT: A player cries because he got beaten by a legit. strategy.

Let me guess, you don't like it when the other guy buys items? Like, zOMG, then I have to buy items too :O

Puddledive

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by noskillplayer View Post
there is no prevention of backdooring in this game? i thought this game was suppose to be better than DoTA? Fujinn is a backdooring noob, he says "i cheat all the time i dont care report me ban me" in the game i just played with him if you like backdooring go join him in bed he loves it. if you hate backdooring noobs ignore this kid he sucks and thats all he did the whole game.

im pretty pissed off though lately everyone is backdooring noob.

also his buddies : Undercover90 and An UP character
You realize that calling someone out (which is what you do here) is against the ToS, and that although you are super clever by using a smurf they can still know who you are, right?

Backdooring is a solid (and supported) tactic. It isn't some dirty trick, but a way for inventive teams to punish stronger (but really stupid) teams. The only 'prevention' there is to backdooring is the boost the towers get when no minions are around.

TLDR: Backdooring isn't breaking rules, your post is.