Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to connect to server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neebus

11-01-2011

Do you have Peer Block on? I had this happening to me, and I had PeerBlock and a torrent program running, after turning it off everything was fine

CaptainFatNinja

11-02-2011

wow ....again played lol today .....2 games went smooth .....after that same thing hppnd *UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER" twice and my account is suspended again!..... NICE JOB SOLVING THIS PROBLEM GUYS .... KEEP UP THE **** WORK

EternalSwords

12-01-2011

i have the same problem going on for almost a year and i tried everything and i mean everything, and this problem even came up before the launcher changed its look. i usually can play games but sometimes i just drop out of games like a ******. so riot plz do something

xDemon

03-30-2013

Guys!

I found the problem... Now, the servers are not accessible by every computers because their new security tools. You simply need to create an alternative link between you and the server.

1. The common and esiest way to do this is to simply open Internet Explorer.(IE)
2. Go to na.leagueoflegends.com (with IE not chrome, firefox or else)
3. Connect to your account in the website.
4. Log in and play.

Please post the issue if this doesnt work, but it works fine for all those who encountered this problem that I knew. Enjoy your games and respect the Summoner Code!

EDIT:

You will maybe need to refresh your Internet Explorer after re-opening your laptop that was just fold...

Kozay

05-14-2013

This is not an end all be all answer to the problem. It has not worked for me. Riot needs to invest some money into finding the problem and getting a solution to their community.

Necros490

05-14-2013

Lol to broken link riot posted as a fix. Have been having this problem for last two days, finally thought id get help from a red post and bam. Bad link on their own website.