Nasus Help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knockback

05-29-2011

I've recently been playing Nasus but I really have no clue which items to build on him. ><

Can anyone give me a solid build please?

Cheers.

Slyvvr

Recruiter

05-29-2011

contact me ingame and i'll help you

Knockback

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyvvr View Post
contact me ingame and i'll help you
Okay I'll add you when I get the chance next.

CarlSagansCosmos

05-29-2011

search Hyfe. it's a good guide.

Bromethius

05-29-2011

I can mention a few things as well, I've played Nasus for more than 200 games or so.
Immediately I'll answer this, his item build can vary, but my most standard build that fits most team compositions is this one.
This is balanced tank and dps:
Trinity Force
Mercury Treads
Aegis of the Legion
Banshee's veil
Atma's Impaler
Force of Nature

Build with dorans shield to start, then get a sheen, then merc boots, then aegis. From there you can figure it out.
Gameplay depends on whether you are solo or not. If you are, focus building spirit fire until its about level 3 or 4, and follow up with siphon strike. Wither last but get one point early.
If you're in a good position for last hit, prioritize siphoning strike and get as many kills with it as you can of course.
Team battles or ganks:
Wither to engage, or wither an auto attacking carry
Spam siphon on focussed targets
When the opposition is committed to a fight, pop your ultimate and lay spirit fire around your targets.
The longer your standing next to your opponents, the more damage will skyrocket on your physical damage output, which will in turn allow you to hit harder with and without siphon, and steal more life to sustain as a tank even more so. This is pretty much all you need to know.

Knockback

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaDi View Post
I can mention a few things as well, I've played Nasus for more than 200 games or so.
Immediately I'll answer this, his item build can vary, but my most standard build that fits most team compositions is this one.
This is balanced tank and dps:
Trinity Force
Mercury Treads
Aegis of the Legion
Banshee's veil
Atma's Impaler
Force of Nature

Build with dorans shield to start, then get a sheen, then merc boots, then aegis. From there you can figure it out.
Gameplay depends on whether you are solo or not. If you are, focus building spirit fire until its about level 3 or 4, and follow up with siphon strike. Wither last but get one point early.
If you're in a good position for last hit, prioritize siphoning strike and get as many kills with it as you can of course.
Team battles or ganks:
Wither to engage, or wither an auto attacking carry
Spam siphon on focussed targets
When the opposition is committed to a fight, pop your ultimate and lay spirit fire around your targets.
The longer your standing next to your opponents, the more damage will skyrocket on your physical damage output, which will in turn allow you to hit harder with and without siphon, and steal more life to sustain as a tank even more so. This is pretty much all you need to know.
Thanks
I just tried this build and went 18/1/15
Helped a lot thank you